Predict the Class..........

Top 12 with 12-15 4stars.

Add most of... Ox, Baron, Thomas, Small, Tisdol, Fillinger/Perry, Wren/Henderson, Holiday, couple guys we haven't heard of yet. Drop 2-3 currently committed guys.
Do you think we keep Williamson?

I'd like to think that Williamson, Holden Willis, and the FB from Indiana who rushed for a gazillion yards and TDs get PWO spots, and get scholarships next year if healthy and doing well. JMO.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
This is a fool’s game, so of course I’ll take a stab at it.

We hold on to the current commits and add:

Thomas
Baron
Oxendine
Perry
Tisdol
Kaho
Washington
Small

The long snapper blue shirts, so we end up with 26.

I'm pretty sure that you can no longer blue shirt. You can only take 25, no matter what. Now, he could be a PWO, and then receive a scholarship after a year.

Honestly, PWO is going to increase dramatically, because thats the only way you can beat the transfer portal, if I understand the rules right.

You can only have "25 initial counters" per year. However, you may offer scholarships to players who have been there for a year, and they can count towards the 85. We just did this with Isaiah Montgomery, and Pak Garland I think? I don't think they'll count towards any 25 number, but they will count towards the 85 now.

Again, I could be wrong. My info comes from this board.....which tells you all you need to know about my knowledge.

I'm pretty sure that you can no longer blue shirt. You can only take 25, no matter what. Now, he could be a PWO, and then receive a scholarship after a year.

Honestly, PWO is going to increase dramatically, because thats the only way you can beat the transfer portal, if I understand the rules right.

You can only have "25 initial counters" per year. However, you may offer scholarships to players who have been there for a year, and they can count towards the 85. We just did this with Isaiah Montgomery, and Pak Garland I think? I don't think they'll count towards any 25 number, but they will count towards the 85 now.

Again, I could be wrong. My info comes from this board.....which tells you all you need to know about my knowledge.

This is pretty much my summation as well........but like you, I rely on Volnation experts for my football education so.........

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Baron
Ox
Big O
Jabari Small
Hardy
Holliday
Tisdol
Kaho
Washington
Perry/Fillinger/TJB

I think Williamson ends up at Memphis and the LS blue shirts. Maybe some other moves as well

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda
18 commits
Albright blue shirts
Williamson goes to Memphis
Calloway decommits
Kyree Miller ends up at TCU/Baylor

Down to 14
Tyler Baron
Omari Thomas
Octavius Oxendine
Reginald Perry
Jimmy Holiday
Corey Wren
Len’Neth Whitehead
Desmond Tisdol
Van Fillinger
Jabari Small
Darnell Washington

Total of 26 plus we grab a transfer from somewhere at WR (Theo Howard/Justin Shorter/etc)

16, but if we really buckle down 14. And, as we all know 14 is SOOOO much better than 16

Baron
Ox
Big O
Jabari Small
Hardy
Holliday
Tisdol
Kaho
Washington
Perry/Fillinger/TJB

I think Williamson ends up at Memphis and the LS blue shirts. Maybe some other moves as well

Williamson goes to FSU with Norvell?

How many will be signed at the early period?

No clue. They intend to sign most of them early, I know. But I don't know how many of the 25 will be signed early. Would love to have all 25 signed by then so that coaches can focus on the bowl and next year's class. But I know that won't happen. At least, not if we want to get all of our targets. Some of the guys we are targeting won't sign until February.

Reactions: bluetick2
Top 12 with 12-15 4stars.

Add most of... Ox, Baron, Thomas, Small, Tisdol, Fillinger/Perry, Wren/Henderson, Holiday, couple guys we haven't heard of yet. Drop 2-3 currently committed guys.
From what I'm hearing we've got a better shot at Hardy than Baron.

This is a fool’s game, so of course I’ll take a stab at it.

We hold on to the current commits and add:

Thomas
Baron
Oxendine
Perry
Tisdol
Kaho
Washington
Small

The long snapper blue shirts, so we end up with 26.

At least we’re self aware. I L’dOL. I think I do something along these lines at least twice a day... “who’s stupid idea was this??? Let me have a try...”

Love it.

Do you think we keep Williamson?

I'd like to think that Williamson, Holden Willis, and the FB from Indiana who rushed for a gazillion yards and TDs get PWO spots, and get scholarships next year if healthy and doing well. JMO.
I want the 28 yr old, with the mullet, from Utah.
😎
GBO!!

Reactions: sonofUT62
Baron
Ox
Big O
Jabari Small
Hardy
Holliday
Tisdol
Kaho
Washington
Perry/Fillinger/TJB

I would run naked down Cumberland Avenue and stroke my penis in front of everyone

VN Store

Back