Predict the 2019 Season (poll)

Predict the 2019 Season

• Total voters
I picked 6 or 7 wins,,hope for more.
It's a pretty big hole from the last 10+ years gotta get out of and we will but its gonna take time.

They need to add more byes to the schedule this season. I would like to change my vote to reflect the new change.

I'll go ahead and eat my crow. After that embarrassment I'm going on a VN hiatus! Never have I been so horribly wrong!!! If our play is really indicative of that horrific display Saturday we'll be good to get 4 wins much less a winning season.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I was in the 7-5 group. I don't really feel like I got anything right after the way this year went though.

I thought it would be 7-5 before the season, but not 7-5 with a loss to Georgia State and five wins in the SEC.

I'll still take it, though, as long as there are no more Georgia States going forward.

Certainly not our coaching staff.

...Too soon???

More like too old. It's all about recruiting and the bowl game at this point. Defense looked much improved. Coaching staff started settling in. The positive turnaround at the end of the season provides a little hope that we can take care of business in the easy 8 games next year, but for the 4 hard games (Okla, Fla, Ga, Ala), we will just have to see it to believe it.

VN Store

Back