Prayers

I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM at the young age of 28. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.

Terribly, terribly sad news. My deepest condolences to you and the family.

Reactions: FearAVolunteer
I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM at the young age of 28. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! When you need someone to listen to you, someone to talk with you, or anything else ... drop my wife and I a line at willsp56@gmail.com. When you get a chance, pick up a copy of Recovering from the Losses of Life by H Norman Wright Recovering from Losses in Life
May God Bless

This is heartbreaking. I feel terrible for you. Life is so precious and 28 is way too young. Sorry that you’re having to go through this. Praying for you and your family.

I cannot even imagine the loss in your life and your heart at this time.Please know that all of us here cry for and with you because of your loss.We will have prayers to you and your family.God bless and may you find some peace.

I can’t imagine the pain you must be feeling and my heart goes out to you. That pain is a season that won’t last forever. Thank you for keeping his spirit alive here in volnation, where you both are loved and appreciated. Much love. ✌️🧡🍊

This is so very sad. Praying for you and yours. It sounds like he had two special loves in his life you & the Orange & White of the University of Tennessee. God Bless.

Update: We laid Charles to rest at about 6pm on 10/27. I think the hardest part of all this is knowing we don't share a home anymore. I don't get to see his smiling face come through the door everyday after work to greet the kids who are eagerly waiting for him at the door. A cardinal has already visited my MIL. I'm hoping to see one soon as well. Both my boys sense their daddy and that's good enough for me. Thank you everyone for being so kind. I will definitely keep his page up and post time to time. Every season I'll make sure to put every game on to listen to in the back ground. My youngest will probably be babbling and yelling at the TV and clapping his hands like he'd watch his daddy do. Also I wasn't able to find the Hoodie. I actually think I remember him saying he misplaced it at a job site one day and he was really torn up when he went back to find it the next day, and it was just gone. My mom did buy him a beanie for them to put on his head though. Vols of course. Can't have it any other way.

Losing your spouse at such a young age? So unfair. However, life sometimes finds a way to bring such things. All I can do is wish you well, and say a prayer. And hope your journey through the grief is one you navigate well. It won't be easy, but know there are folks who care.

VN Store

Back