Prayers NEEDED [UPDATE]

SD189

Soddy Karate
I understand this will be moved, all I ask is it stay in the football forum for a few hours, please. One of our newest Vols is in dire need of help! Baby Knox is dealing with a mystery that is affecting his health. Please consider lifting Knox, and his parents up in prayer. See attached link for more detailed information and other ways you could help.

00D33154-FC69-4A31-B302-565E6702F30B.jpeg

https://gofund.me/af8fb5cb

And we want to fund what? You don't have health insurance? You don't have......what? This is a scam, that unfortunately, the Volunteer state is becoming famous for. Call Marsha effing Blackburn for help. She loves babies.
God bless man. Prayers for your hardened heart. I’m just passing info, trying to help someone in need. Nobody has to donate money 🤷🏻‍♂️. The family simply asked for prayers, someone else created the page on their behalf.

Last edited:
Very suspicious surrounding all the go fund me's....
My wife asked me to post this on the board today 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s for my daughter’s teacher’s daughter and son in law. Please send prayers if you do that sort of thing, good vibes also accepted. Again, the link was posted if anyone was inclined to help. NOBODY is obligated to donate money. The only thing the family has asked for is prayers.

And we want to fund what? You don't have health insurance? You don't have......what? This is a scam, that unfortunately, the Volunteer state is becoming famous for. Call Marsha effing Blackburn for help. She loves babies.
Good grief man. How about a little compassion for a sick kid? I hope you never find your kid, or someone you love in a bad position, and someone mocks you for asking for prayers. One thing is certain, we're all going to face bad health at some point. I've got a very sick wife, two insurances, and never have asked for help, but I completely understand how much of a financial strain it can put on a family. It's not even about that, it's your lack of compassion.

What is your problem?

Reactions: joevol33
I'd say it's more suspicious that Larry David would bring a prayer request to a message board but hey.

Reactions: SD189
Good grief man. How about a little compassion for a sick kid? I hope you never find your kid, or someone you love in a bad position, and someone mocks you for asking for prayers. One thing is certain, we're all going to face bad health at some point. I've got a very sick wife, two insurances, and never have asked for help, but I completely understand how much of a financial strain it can put on a family. It's not even about that, it's your lack of compassion.

I disagree. I hope one day he does find himself in a difficult situation, and someone sets up a way to help whether it be religious of financial, and i hope someone comes in here & pisses all over him just so he can see how much of a jackass he really is

I disagree. I hope one day he does find himself in a difficult situation, and someone sets up a way to help whether it be religious of financial, and i hope someone comes in here & pisses all over him just so he can see how much of a jackass he really is
Unfortunately at times we do reap what we sow

Knox was diagnosed with a rare, genetic, metabolic disorder called NKH (Non-ketotic hyperglycemia). He will most likely battle with seizures that are hard to control as well as severe developmental delays, however, every case is different. He also has a cleft uvula and cows milk allergy on top of everything else he’s dealing with. Please continue to pray for Knox to beat the odds! His parents and grandfather/pastor dedicated him on Easter.
4DBDA8E6-E7A1-4913-8312-8DE3F7086077.jpeg

Knox was diagnosed with a rare, genetic, metabolic disorder called NKH (Non-ketotic hyperglycemia). He will most likely battle with seizures that are hard to control as well as severe developmental delays, however, every case is different. He also has a cleft uvula and cows milk allergy on top of everything else he’s dealing with. Please continue to pray for Knox to beat the odds! His parents and grandfather/pastor dedicated him on Easter.
View attachment 548061
May I ask where they teach? Looking at the fundraiser, this is near me and I’d love to help anyway I can.

Reactions: SD189
May I ask where they teach? Looking at the fundraiser, this is near me and I’d love to help anyway I can.
My daughter goes to the preschool program at Parkway Baptist in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. The mother graduated from LFO and the father from Heritage in Ringgold. All the family has asked for is people to send prayers/good vibes Knox’s way. They truly are great people, they have remained strong in their weakest moment(s). God bless their family, and thank you for caring sir.

Reactions: CPA
View attachment 548061
I am lifting this young man up to the Lord right now.

I believe that Jesus holds a special place for children, ergo we too hold them in our hearts.

Also, I'd lost touch with the thread for Baby Neyland. If you could be so kind to provide us with an update? I am praying for both children.

VN Store

Back