Prayers/best wishes needed for a lifelong Vol and her family

coach12

The Vols have always been a part of my family and have often been a point of connection for us across distance and time between visits. Today more than ever perhaps.
For the last 48 hours my dear aunt, a lifelong Volunteer, has been in and out of intensive brain surgeries to remove a large tumor and re establish blood flow. To be honest it has been rather touch and go. She has been extremely strong and her loving family has been by her side along the way. Those of us further away have hung on every text hoping to read good news about her condition. While we are far from in the clear, there have been some glimpses of responsiveness throughout the day. The doctors and family have been questioning her and testing her faculties to assess her condition. We were overjoyed to hear that she not only can name her family, but was even able to sing Rocky Top when asked!! I don’t often do this, but would like to ask for prayers/positive vibes for her and family. Also, I thought it was a great example of how something as simple as a favorite football team can mean so much to a family and provide a positive moment in a stressful time. Best wishes to you and yours, Vol family. Hug those you love and be thankful for every moment with them.

Ma
The Vols have always been a part of my family and have often been a point of connection for us across distance and time between visits. Today more than ever perhaps.
For the last 48 hours my dear aunt, a lifelong Volunteer, has been in and out of intensive brain surgeries to remove a large tumor and re establish blood flow. To be honest it has been rather touch and go. She has been extremely strong and her loving family has been by her side along the way. Those of us further away have hung on every text hoping to read good news about her condition. While we are far from in the clear, there have been some glimpses of responsiveness throughout the day. The doctors and family have been questioning her and testing her faculties to assess her condition. We were overjoyed to hear that she not only can name her family, but was even able to sing Rocky Top when asked!! I don’t often do this, but would like to ask for prayers/positive vibes for her and family. Also, I thought it was a great example of how something as simple as a favorite football team can mean so much to a family and provide a positive moment in a stressful time. Best wishes to you and yours, Vol family. Hug those you love and be thankful for every moment with them.
many prayers coming y’lls way coach !!

Reactions: RollerVol
Prayers for you all

Lifted up a prayer for her.

Never be afraid to ask VN for anything! Lord please give this family the peace and comfort that they all need at this time. I pray for this lady and ask you to give her the miracle if that is what is needed. Bless all the family Lord and strengthen their faith ! Amen!

VN Store

Back