Prayer Request For All The Volnation Posters Out There

Tennesseefan2019

ALL LIVES MATTER!
My Brother Chris had medical tests done today and it doesn't sound good at all. He passed a blood clot and the Oncologist did tests and there were shadows on his x-ray and a growth on his liver between the size of a pea and a marble. The Doctors are going to do more tests but they think he might have Lymphoma that has spread to his liver. Please keep my brother Chris in your prayers this has really been very hard news for my family and we're all broken up about it.

My Brother Chris had medical tests done today and it doesn't sound good at all. He passed a blood clot and the Oncologist did tests and there were shadows on his x-ray and a growth on his liver between the size of a pea and a marble. The Doctors are going to do more tests but they think he might have Lymphoma that has spread to his liver. Please keep my brother Chris in your prayers this has really been very hard news for my family and we're all broken up about it.
We are here for you buddy, sending prayers.

Oh no. I'm so sorry. We'll definitely be praying.

VN Store

Back