Practice Breakdown from ex-Players

Havent watched it yet so this may be premature...however...there is a reason the media access is limited

My guess is these fellows likely lost their privileges of watching full practices
they’re not giving anything important away from what I heard. Mainly just what players are standing out and coaching style differences.

That comment was another reason why I seriously question Pruitt’s intentions. High school coaches don’t even prep for 4 teams at once. That doesn’t even make sense.
Unless the 4 teams run the same exact offense and defense. Which....doesn't happen.
However,
In high school, we actually prepared for the team with thought we would play in the State championship. Power running team with tall WRs that they liked to throw jump balls too. Had a 250 lbs full back, 225 lbs RB and a 6'5 220 lbs QB that could run
Coach was right and we did end up playing them, and we started prepping for them in week 3 because we played a similar team.
Outcoume was we ended up playing more DLineman than anticipated and we built depth to where we could platoon or DL all game long...alll season long.

Wow, after hearing this these comments was our LBs look like very good high school size LBs. Sounds like we are not near the size of Bama, Dogs, LSU, and etc. type.

He did like the DBs. Also, not so sure about the DL. In the spring he gave the defense a 2-3/10 and now 5/10 (5 on scale of 10) grade.

Maybe they are tough graders? Let's hope so!

Wow, after hearing this these comments was our LBs look like very good high school size LBs. Sounds like we are not near the size of Bama, Dogs, LSU, and etc. type.

He did like the DBs. Also, not so sure about the DL. In the spring he gave the defense a 2-3/10 and now 5/10 (5 on scale of 10) grade.

Maybe they are tough graders? Let's hope so!
Almost all our inside LBs are listed around 220-225 expect Roman Harrison (235) and BY (245).

I checked Bama’s roster and their LBs range from 220 - 240.

We have Baron (260) and Eason (290) listed at LB but they’re more DE

Gotta remember that is intentional. Praising Solomon for his weight loss and disappointed in Simmons for being overweight.
Yep you right, I hope it works out in this league because it’s still a line of scrimmage league and I don’t wanna see our boys getting pushed off the ball by being small.

The video was alright. There isn’t much good information in the video that wasn’t already known. But that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: tomq_123

VN Store

Back