Power Ranking The Most Hated Teams in The Conference.

Yea I live in Warner Robins, my son is just starting high school football where Calloway and Jake Fromm's brothers went. Its pretty much UGA country but bc of Calloway, there are a couple UGA haters around here.

My buddy just moved there to work for DOD. Any pointers for him would be much appreciated.

Same for all sports:
1. Florida - I want Florida to lose in everything, even sports I don't care about (like soccer). I hate them more every year.

2. Alabama - A very close 2nd to Florida but I know a couple really good people who are Bama fans, possibly only thing that keeps them from moving past Florida on my hate scale.

3. Vanderbilt - Absolutely no excuse to ever lose to them (except baseball). And they somehow have some of the biggest trash talking fans around.

iu

My buddy just moved there to work for DOD. Any pointers for him would be much appreciated.
Well tell him pretty much all the good food places are on hwy96, Russell Parkway or Watson and if he has to drive a distance to work, leave early. Especially if his route to work is on one of those 3 streets. The traffic from WRAF base will make you think you are in ATL during rush hour.

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
I keep saying it.......I just can't help it.

The absolute hatred I have for Mu**ay State and Florida is so freaking real.
3e41e9be01804155af089d320a595973

vmHYnt.gif

Reactions: N.ohio vol and MAD
My most hated teams in the conference:

Florida, Florida, and Florida.

I actually wish the worst to all teams that we annually play, but the Gator fans make me hate the Gators the worst. The most terrible fan base in the nation. I wouldn't pull for them in any sport, under any circumstance.

Alabama all the time. Any sport team, anything made there, down to the water running out of the state.

Reactions: MAD
Tell me your top 3 SEC schools you hate most in football.
Here is a twist, do a top 3 for any other UT sports you follow like basketball, baseball etc.

Football: Florida, Alabama, Georgia
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vanderbilt
Baseball: LSU, Vandy (Don’t have a third)

Football: Florida, Alabama, Georgia
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Alabama (Memphis is my 2nd most hated team if they were in the SEC)
Baseball: LSU, Vandy, Alabama / Arkansas

My most hated teams in the conference:

Florida, Florida, and Florida.

I actually wish the worst to all teams that we annually play, but the Gator fans make me hate the Gators the worst. The most terrible fan base in the nation. I wouldn't pull for them in any sport, under any circumstance.
I was at the 62-30 something debacle in Gainsville and had my soft top cut on my Jeep. Screw the Gator fans.

About 4 years ago or so, I had to go up there to visit a family friend at Vanderbilt Hospital. It was nice, but I stayed away from the windows. And when I got outta there, I had to get a motel room in Cookeville for a shower. Felt dirty.
I didn’t know any other way to do this but I just bought my tickets to the UT/Mizzou Game. Wanted to touch base with you to see if you were planning on being there.

I didn’t know any other way to do this but I just bought my tickets to the UT/Mizzou Game. Wanted to touch base with you to see if you were planning on being there.

More than likely not. Ever since the targeting rule was put in place, I have avoided going to games like the plague. Not worth going if you are going to walk out when the first targeting call is made.

Florida
Florida
Florida

Same for ever sport. I’d love for them to lose funding, get kicked from the conference, and close their doors forever. After going winless for several years first though.

New to S.E.C country... I'm from B1G land... But regardless I've always been a vols fan. Had to have S.E.C. network package... So while I haven't had the life long dealings with the other fan bases.

1. Alabama... (My gopher squad is the last B1G team to beat them)... Honestly it's saban.. I hate that ****.

2. L.S.U - did I mention how much I hate that saban ****.... He's everywhere..

3. Arkansaw- that fat **** bert bilemia coached there and he was at my #1 hated team before that.. the Wisconsin badgers... **** THE BADGERS...

Nobody likes Bama ‘cept Bammers.
.....and the guys that pull all the strings in college football.

I will pull for the Taliban over Florida and Kentucky is a close second in basketball. Georgia is just amusing since they always seem to come up short.

VN Store

Back