Power Ranking The Most Hated Teams in The Conference.

I been here 10 yrs and I feel the exact same way. Everytime they lose a game it instantly becomes the greatest saturday ever.
Truth! I'm surrounded, my wife, coworkers, church, literally everyone. We're not too far from Athens, I wear Tennessee stuff any time we go there 🤣

Living in Georgia for 22 years now, I've come to hate them more than any other. I'll pull for anybody who is playing them, anybody.

tenor.gif

Truth! I'm surrounded, my wife, coworkers, church, literally everyone. We're not too far from Athens, I wear Tennessee stuff any time we go there 🤣
know the feeling
everyst year down just listening to the fans and following tthe alabama media only makes things more unbearable
as far as my family goes, ugga alums are second in number to UT grads
even a basketball game in Athen is infuriating

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33 and MAD
Kudos to a fellow hater of the anchor-huggers. Keep sinking, vandie pukes.

About 4 years ago or so, I had to go up there to visit a family friend at Vanderbilt Hospital. It was nice, but I stayed away from the windows. And when I got outta there, I had to get a motel room in Cookeville for a shower. Felt dirty.

Yea I live in Warner Robins, my son is just starting high school football where Calloway and Jake Fromm's brothers went. Its pretty much UGA country but bc of Calloway, there are a couple UGA haters around here.

Tell me your top 3 SEC schools you hate most in football.
Here is a twist, do a top 3 for any other UT sports you follow like basketball, baseball etc.

Football: Florida, Alabama, Georgia
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vanderbilt
Baseball: LSU, Vandy (Don’t have a third)

An outsider's view:
1 Florida. There isn't a close second. I hate everything about them. If Satan coached a team of Isis fighters in a game against the Gators, I'd be sportin' an Isis jersey.
2. South Carolina. Easily the most delusional fans in CFB. I live in Columbia and still have to hear about their isolated wins against UGA . I love that Tulane has more SEC titles than SC.
3. Auburn. Why? Because everyone hates Auburn.

About 4 years ago or so, I had to go up there to visit a family friend at Vanderbilt Hospital. It was nice, but I stayed away from the windows. And when I got outta there, I had to get a motel room in Cookeville for a shower. Felt dirty.
I understand. My wife worked at Vanderbilt 35 years & we both go to Vand. for medical things. It's fine & Children's Hospital is marvelous...but that's never altered my loathing of vandie athletics & most of their arrogant, ignorant fans (though I do admire the work of baseball coach Tim Corbin).

Reactions: ArdentVol and MAD
Football: UF, Bama, and Vandy
Non SEC: Ohio State, ND, and Michigan
Basketball: UK, Vandy, and Alabama
Non SEC: Duke, Duke, Duke
Baseball: Vandy, LSU, and Arkansas
Womens basketball: Vandy, Vandy, Vandy

Reactions: MAD
Same for all sports:
1. Florida - I want Florida to lose in everything, even sports I don't care about (like soccer). I hate them more every year.

2. Alabama - A very close 2nd to Florida but I know a couple really good people who are Bama fans, possibly only thing that keeps them from moving past Florida on my hate scale.

3. Vanderbilt - Absolutely no excuse to ever lose to them (except baseball). And they somehow have some of the biggest trash talking fans around.

No.1 is my way of thinking as well!!!

Florida- arrogant players, fans, etc. Idk, I’m sure there are some good Florida fans but for the most part they seem to be the most classless group of any fan base.

Bama- two types of Bama fans. The long suffering ones that were fans long before Saban arrived and the ones that are basic trash bandwagoners that ride the coattails of whatever team is the best at the time. Generally the first group I have no issue with, the second generally don’t know how to act properly without acts of violence against other fans, each other, trees, small animals, etc. Seriously when Bama loses there always a Bama fan shooting or stabbing generally another Bama fan.

Pretty much everyone else pales in comparison to those two imho.
Bama fans don’t consider what they do to small animals to be violence. In Alabama that’s called dating.

Football---Alabama, Georgia, Whoever we're playing next
Basketball---Kentucky, LSU (as long as they have the Cheater as HC), Whoever we're playing next
Baseball---Vandy, LSU whiners, Whoever we're playing next

I live in SC. Fans here are pretty good, but they haven't done anything recently to get too Cocky about.

Tell me your top 3 SEC schools you hate most in football.
Here is a twist, do a top 3 for any other UT sports you follow like basketball, baseball etc.

Football: Florida, Alabama, Georgia
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vanderbilt
Baseball: LSU, Vandy (Don’t have a third)
Doesnt matter the sport:

1. Kentucky
2. Florida
3. Vanderbilt
4. Georgia
5. Alabama
6. Auburn
7. LSU
8. Arkansas
9. South Carolina
10. Ole Miss
11. Mississippi St