Power Ranking The Most Hated Teams in The Conference.

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Tell me your top 3 SEC schools you hate most in football.
Here is a twist, do a top 3 for any other UT sports you follow like basketball, baseball etc.

Football: Florida, Alabama, Georgia
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vanderbilt
Baseball: LSU, Vandy (Don’t have a third)

Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Auburn (With Bruce as HC)*

*I would rank Memphis 3rd if it wasn’t just SEC teams.

Reactions: minorvol and MAD
Tell me your top 3 SEC schools you hate most in football.
Here is a twist, do a top 3 for any other UT sports you follow like basketball, baseball etc.

Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vanderbilt
Baseball: LSU, Vandy (Don’t have a third)
That’s mine. You hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: MAD
Same for all sports:
1. Florida - I want Florida to lose in everything, even sports I don't care about (like soccer). I hate them more every year.

2. Alabama - A very close 2nd to Florida but I know a couple really good people who are Bama fans, possibly only thing that keeps them from moving past Florida on my hate scale.

3. Vanderbilt - Absolutely no excuse to ever lose to them (except baseball). And they somehow have some of the biggest trash talking fans around.

Mine is:
Football - Alabama, Georgia, Florida
Basketball - Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky
Baseball - Vandy, LSU, Arky

Florida- arrogant players, fans, etc. Idk, I’m sure there are some good Florida fans but for the most part they seem to be the most classless group of any fan base.

Bama- two types of Bama fans. The long suffering ones that were fans long before Saban arrived and the ones that are basic trash bandwagoners that ride the coattails of whatever team is the best at the time. Generally the first group I have no issue with, the second generally don’t know how to act properly without acts of violence against other fans, each other, trees, small animals, etc. Seriously when Bama loses there always a Bama fan shooting or stabbing generally another Bama fan.

Pretty much everyone else pales in comparison to those two imho.

Florida- arrogant players, fans, etc. Idk, I’m sure there are some good Florida fans but for the most part they seem to be the most classless group of any fan base.

Bama- two types of Bama fans. The long suffering ones that were fans long before Saban arrived and the ones that are basic trash bandwagoners that ride the coattails of whatever team is the best at the time. Generally the first group I have no issue with, the second generally don’t know how to act properly without acts of violence against other fans, each other, trees, small animals, etc. Seriously when Bama loses there always a Bama fan shooting or stabbing generally another Bama fan.

Pretty much everyone else pales in comparison to those two imho.
Trust me, coming from someone that now lives in Florida, no such thing as a good Gator fan.

1. Georgia- Their fans are the worst imo.
2. Florida- Used to be #1 for same reasons but dawg fans have taken over and the fact we lose to them every year makes me want to pull my hair out.
3. Alabama- Their fans are arrogant and annoying and I’m pissed that they got Saban meanwhile we hire train wrecks.

Football: UGA, Florida, LSU
Basketball: LSU, Auburn, Florida
Baseball: LSU, Vandy, Florida

Football: Bama to tenth power, georgia, florida
Basketball: Kentucky, Bama-Lsu (tie) vandy and florida not far behind
Baseball: Vandy, LSU-Bama (tie()
and a vote for Bama softball

1. Georgia- Their fans are the worst imo.
2. Florida- Used to be #1 for same reasons but dawg fans have taken over and the fact we lose to them every year makes me want to pull my hair out.
3. Alabama- Their fans are arrogant and annoying and I’m pissed that they got Saban meanwhile we hire train wrecks.
Living in Georgia for 22 years now, I've come to hate them more than any other. I'll pull for anybody who is playing them, anybody.

Funny thing about hating a team. The teams you hate are the teams that beat you (with the exception of Vanderbilt). If that it the litmus test, I would say Tennessee isn't hated enough by Rivals. Bama hated us because Fulmer exposed their recruiting BS in Memphis and blew the whistle on them. I want the VOLS to start winning and going back to being hated by everyone.

VN Store

Back