Power Ranking The Most Hated Teams in The Conference.

Football: Alabama, Florida, South Carolina (bc I lived there and they have some terrible fans)
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vandy
Baseball: Florida, Vandy, Alabama

Reactions: MAD
Football: Alabama, Florida, South Carolina (bc I lived there and they have some terrible fans)
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vandy
Baseball: Florida, Vandy, Alabama
Where did you live in SC? I lived in Greenville over 10yrs(when Clemson sucked). I’d say there’s an even mix of USC and Clemson fans but the Cocks fans were pretty unbearable at times.

Same for all sports:
1. Florida - I want Florida to lose in everything, even sports I don't care about (like soccer). I hate them more every year.

2. Alabama - A very close 2nd to Florida but I know a couple really good people who are Bama fans, possibly only thing that keeps them from moving past Florida on my hate scale.

3. Vanderbilt - Absolutely no excuse to ever lose to them (except baseball). And they somehow have some of the biggest trash talking fans around.
On my personal list, I would replace Vanderbilt with Kentucky for your reasons (might replace baseball with basketball, might not have parentheses at all). After I read your list, your thought process on Florida and Alabama are so similar to mine that it's almost scary.

On my personal list, I would replace Vanderbilt with Kentucky for your reasons (might replace baseball with basketball, might not have parentheses at all). After I read your list, your thought process on Florida and Alabama are so similar to mine that it's almost scary.
KY fans during football season are as delusional as it comes and the media hypes them up. Drives me nuts.

Yea I live in Warner Robins, my son is just starting high school football where Calloway and Jake Fromm's brothers went. Its pretty much UGA country but bc of Calloway, there are a couple UGA haters around here.
I'm wanting to drive that way just to go to the new Bucky's gas station!

Absolutely. And NEVER watch a basketball game with a Cats fan. They become the most knowledgeable people on the planet. #sUcKs
True story, they've never lost a game of basketball in history. If somehow the other team has more points when it's over, it's because they got cheated 🤣

Absolutely. And NEVER watch a basketball game with a Cats fan. They become the most knowledgeable people on the planet. #sUcKs
Can’t be worse than watching a football game with a Bama fan. One of my close friends is one. She constantly yelling Roll Tide yet can’t tell me anything about the coaches or players lmao!

Football:Alabama,Georgia,Kentucky
Basketball:Kentucky,Vanderbilt,Florida
Baseball:Vanderbilt,Florida,Alabama

Tell me your top 3 SEC schools you hate most in football.
Here is a twist, do a top 3 for any other UT sports you follow like basketball, baseball etc.

Football: Florida, Alabama, Georgia
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vanderbilt
Baseball: LSU, Vandy (Don’t have a third)
Florida, Florida, Florida
Florida, Florida, Florida
Florida, Florida, Florida.

Did I mention that I really, really hate the Florida Gators?

vandie...vandie...vandie. No contest: commode-doors win/lose in a hoofbeat.
that sounds just like my dad.
he worked along several vandy folks in Nashville, taught a few night school classes there, and ...we had vu people next door and across the street from us.
He often said we moved away from nashville, so i would go to UT.
Was a Cafego man. His feelings about candy were mentioned in his celebration of life service.

my many years in gump land almost prompted be to list bama all across the board

If we’re talking about disdain due to fanbase as, then:

1) Florida
2) Alabama/Kentucky
3) Vanderbilt

Alabama football and Kentucky basketball fans can be lumped together because fairly often they are the same person
They are here in southern Illinois

If
Tell me your top 3 SEC schools you hate most in football.
Here is a twist, do a top 3 for any other UT sports you follow like basketball, baseball etc.

Football: Florida, Alabama, Georgia
Basketball: Kentucky, Florida, Vanderbilt
Baseball: LSU, Vandy (Don’t have a third)

If you can't think of a third team to hate, the default is always Alabama. Lest we forget the refs helping Bama against UT recently.

1: Alabama

2: Alabama

3: Alabama

4: Florida

5: Georgia (they are just fun to pick on really).

6: KY gets honorable mention for getting all our coaches fired.

VN Store

Back