Potential of Stoops to FSU a distraction for Cats?

So any Stoops will do? How bout Mike. Personally I hope Mark gets distracted by this talk but I would love to see him stay in Lexington. It's not like they've been a threat, one season maybe.

All that is fine and dandy, but we can't rely on distractions. We got to come into this game focused and ready to take care of business. It's my birthday and I can only remember one loss on my birthday and that was too Miami in Knoxville in 2002. The best win ever on my birthday is easy, the miracle in south bend. When we blocked the field goal by notre dame and miley ran in back before half I told everyone watching it with me we are coming back in this game. I could feel it in my bones. The rest is history. GBO!!!! Whip the kitties to oblivion!!!!!

ill Be the first to say mark stoops doesent even understand the difference in pressure going from Kentucky to FSU. At Kentucky they just want to beat Tennessee regularly and hope to beat Florida. At FSU however those trust fund frat boys want a Championship tomorrow and no isn’t an answer. So sure go ahead Stoops step into the cage and see what real coaching with real standards is.

This just in: FSU has offered Mark Stoops the job and he has accepted. To be announced after the UK/TN game.
FSU isn't firing Taggart and hiring Mark freakin Stoops.
Stoops is a very good coach--a big improvement over Taggert. Give him FL recruits and he will be formidable in the ACC. Who do you think FSU could get that would be better?

This just in: FSU has offered Mark Stoops the job and he has accepted. To be announced after the UK/TN game.

Stoops is a very good coach--a big improvement over Taggert. Give him FL recruits and he will be formidable in the ACC.
I doubt that. Stoops always looks lost, a play behind.

ill Be the first to say mark stoops doesent even understand the difference in pressure going from Kentucky to FSU. At Kentucky they just want to beat Tennessee regularly and hope to beat Florida. At FSU however those trust fund frat boys want a Championship tomorrow and no isn’t an answer. So sure go ahead Stoops step into the cage and see what real coaching with real standards is.
Ya kinda lost me right there guy.

UK literally always plays its worst games against UT...I cant blame them if vol fans thinks stoops is awful. He's actually a decent coach.
Expect in 2011 and 2017 but we had packed it in by that time in both of those seasons and were bad. Funny thing is as lousy as we were we still should’ve beat them.

UK literally always plays its worst games against UT...I cant blame them if vol fans thinks stoops is awful. He's actually a decent coach.

I think he has been a good recruiter, or at least he hired a good recruiter in Marrow He was smart to focus on Ohio, his old stomping ground. And I think he has a good eye for under-rated players. I don't think he is a particular great game-day coach, and I think he has a tendency to stay too conservative, especially when he gets the lead, but that could be because he has never seemed to have a QB he could fully trust in the passing game. But he definitely has been good for UK.

VN Store

Back