Potential of Stoops to FSU a distraction for Cats?

I bet Kiffin is in play. They might not hire him, but they will talk to him! And personally, I would rather he land in the ACC! He would give Dabo a few restless nights!

My only concern is they have a WR playing QB. I still have flashbacks. Hopefully, as we should have done in the Dooley era, we stack the box and make Bowden to throw the ball.

How about we just worry about practicing hard and go out and drag them up and down the field and not hope for gimmicks and distractions that may or may not go on with their program?
Ok, that’s fine. How about all the above though to help a 4-5 team that’s been in the shitter for a decade get a much needed win. I think we beat them without any distractions, but a little insurance couldn’t hurt.

FSU isn't firing Taggart and hiring Mark freakin Stoops.
They’ve already interviewed him according to Austin Price of VQ. He used to be on staff there, has multiple ties and is very well thought of. Never know.

Edit: also, according to Oddsharks, he has the second best odds of becoming the next coach there, just behind Matt Campbell. He’s very much in play imho.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
They’ve already interviewed him according to Austin Price of VQ. He used to be on staff there, has multiple ties and is very well thought of. Never know.

Edit: also, according to Oddsharks, he has the second best odds of becoming the next coach there, just behind Matt Campbell. He’s very much in play imho.
I hope FSU hires Mark Stoops and Kentucky falls back to where they were with Joker Phillips as head football coach:cool:

I think they are interviewing for public perception. I think FSU making a move like they did, they already know who their next coach is. JMO

Reactions: Sara Clark

VN Store

Back