Potential NBA Destinations

Vol49er

Where do you hope our guys end up?

I think Admiral would fit great in Brooklyn, good young core made of a lot of scrappy underdogs who shoot a lot of threes, plus could become a contender this offseason with two max slots potentially available. Grant maybe with the Spurs, him and Pop could be a match made in heaven and he can learn behind Aldridge for a bit. And I hope that Jordan Bone can just get drafted, hopefully somewhere where he has a chance to be at least the 2 string PG. And hopefully Kyle latches onto somewhere as well.

(I’d love for them to be Grizzlies of course first. But with just the second overall pick, not likely. Perhaps if we pick Ja, and immediately trade Mike, we can pick one of them up)

As a Bulls fan, Admiral would fit in quite beautifully as a rotation, off the bench type of wing who can change the tempo of a game.

Grant needs to go to a contender that can utilize his unique skill set for his body off the bench in an impact role. Think PJ Tucker/ Jordan Bell type of roles. His game fits what PJ Tucker is as well.

Speaking of my Bulls, would love a second round flier on JBone as well. I think Bone has a real chance to surprise people, and I think he could be the best pro of the 3.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
(I’d love for them to be Grizzlies of course first. But with just the second overall pick, not likely. Perhaps if we pick Ja, and immediately trade Mike, we can pick one of them up)

Probably the most logical trade destination for Mike Conley is Indy (which will probably yield Sabonis, Holiday, and 18th pick). With that being said, I don't think the Grizzlies would draft Grant in this scenario.

Given how dysfunctional the Grizzlies are, I hope for Grant's sake the Grizzlies don't draft him

Reactions: skelleher20
I’ve seen Grant going as high as 13 to my Miami Heat. That would be awesome with him and J-Rich. Get it done Pat Riley!

Probably the most logical trade destination for Mike Conley is Indy (which will probably yield Sabonis, Holiday, and 18th pick). With that being said, I don't think the Grizzlies would draft Grant in this scenario.

Given how dysfunctional the Grizzlies are, I hope for Grant's sake the Grizzlies don't draft him
They have been dysfunctional but Ja (or RJ Barrett), JJJ, and Dillion Brooks are the start of a great core I think

I would love to see Grant go to the Spurs, I just think it makes to much sense.

I think I'd like to see Admiral go to either Oklahoma City or Brooklyn

I do think Bone will get drafted after having a strong combine and if he continues to interview well and have good team interactions I could see him going in the early second....I could personally see Sacramento being interested as a backup to De'Aaron Fox since they have a similar game.

I'm sure Kyle will get a shot in summer league but will probably end up playing in Europe if he decides to continue playing.

Reactions: ATC_VOL and Vol49er
Yes sir. Bone in the 2nd round would be a steal, imo. As a Pistons fan, too, I would absolutely love this

Reactions: MAD
As a Bulls fan, Admiral would fit in quite beautifully as a rotation, off the bench type of wing who can change the tempo of a game.

Grant needs to go to a contender that can utilize his unique skill set for his body off the bench in an impact role. Think PJ Tucker/ Jordan Bell type of roles. His game fits what PJ Tucker is as well.

Speaking of my Bulls, would love a second round flier on JBone as well. I think Bone has a real chance to surprise people, and I think he could be the best pro of the 3.

From ESPN :
Bone isn't ranked in ESPN's Top 100 and Tennessee is likely to begin the season outside the preseason top 25 after Grant Williams decided to keep his name in the draft, but Bone is one of the best point guards in the country and would keep the Volunteers competitive. If he leaves, Rick Barnes faces something of a rebuilding effort in Knoxville.

He'll probably get drafted based off his combine numbers.

I want Admiral on my Bucks team. After watching them melt away from the pressure and even complain about a fan on the sideline, Schofield's intensity and leadership, plus outside shot, are just the type of thing needed for this mental midget crew pissing away a shot at the NBA Finals.

We got so screwed in the lottery

Rumor floating around that Grant Williams was promised by either Utah at 23 and/or Brooklyn at 27 that if he was on the board they would take him there.

Reactions: Vols All Day
We got so screwed in the lottery

I prepared myself for heartbreak just in case and that is what we recieved.

However, if we can somehow get Lonzo Ball using 7 and some non-essential assets, all is not lost. That would be a great move. I wouldnt't risk sitting at 7 and losing out on cobi white and Garland

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
I prepared myself for heartbreak just in case and that is what we recieved.

However, if we can somehow get Lonzo Ball using 7 and some non-essential assets, all is not lost. That would be a great move. I wouldnt't risk sitting at 7 and losing out on cobi white and Garland
Would you send pick 7 and a future unprotected first for Lonzo Ball? Or what would you add to pick 7 to move up to pick 4?

I want Admiral on my Bucks team. After watching them melt away from the pressure and even complain about a fan on the sideline, Schofield's intensity and leadership, plus outside shot, are just the type of thing needed for this mental midget crew pissing away a shot at the NBA Finals.
That’d be a good fit

You think Ja is the best choice?

He's little and untested. Explosive for sure, maybe the most explosive I've ever seen, but not sure that's enough for the NBA. I'm curious to see how he works out.

Would you send pick 7 and a future unprotected first for Lonzo Ball? Or what would you add to pick 7 to move up to pick 4?

That's where it gets hairy. I think 7 + a 2020 unprotected is too much. Even with Lonzo, this team could miss the playoffs and now we're giving up a lottery pick. I would do my best to throw Kris Dunn, possibly a 2021 top 3 protected pick.. but the Lakers don't really want picks. May have to eat a bad contract, give up 7.. that I do.

To move up to 4? Eh. 7 and Kris Dunn isn't cutting it. Are we REALLY that sold on Garland or White to give up what it would take? Probably not.

As a Hawks fan, I would like Atlanta to use one of their 3 second round draft picks on Bone to back up Young.
Schofield to Denver.
Williams to Oklahoma City to team up with George and Westbrook.

VN Store

Back