Postpone Oklahoma series?

imw8n4u

RT -WAB-HSHTM--G-O-R-T--RT-TN
John Adams

Hopefully that link works...Adams thinks we should postpone the home and home with Oklahoma. I think that's BS, I'm more of a "play anyone anywhere anytime" kind of guy myself. What do you guys think, should TN try to delay and hope to be ready in a few more years. What would that say to recruits who want to play against the best?

Me neither Behr. But neither one of us have to rope those horses.

Yea, but I expect everyone on the team and the coaches to be chomping at the bit to get the opportunity to play those guys and anybody else. Chit, we play Georgia and Alabama every year...Oklahoma ain't crap. Lulz.

Seriously, we'll be aight. Sure as hell don't want to postpone it for whatever reason. Just no.

Yea, but I expect everyone on the team and the coaches to be chomping at the bit to get the opportunity to play those guys and anybody else. Chit, we play Georgia and Alabama every year...Oklahoma ain't crap. Lulz.

Seriously, we'll be aight. Sure as hell don't want to postpone it for whatever reason. Just no.

Agree. To paraphrase the great philosopher Tom Petty: 'won't be no backing down'.

Reactions: Behr
Other than another high school team who could they feel confident about beating? Might as well take your lumps and hope for divine intervention.

The Okies with Mayfield escaped us twice. We'll boatrace them when next we meet.

th

I was watching the 68 orange bowl the other night vs Oklahoma. Didn’t realize that Tennessee and Oklahoma used to really take it to each other’s @$$es in bowl games back in the day. We should definitely play them often

I was watching the 68 orange bowl the other night vs Oklahoma. Didn’t realize that Tennessee and Oklahoma used to really take it to each other’s @$$es in bowl games back in the day. We should definitely play them often
68 bowl was actually a rare matchup with OK. Didn't happen that often.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back