Posting TikTok videos help

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
With most TikTok videos you can save them or copy a link?

How would embed it to post them on here like we do with YouTube or photos or gifs?

It’s weird none of them show up for me. I just see blank nothing. I’m on my iPad, I’ll try on my pc.

The first one posted by Freak doesn't work for me but the two posted by mad4vols does.

I guess it shows up fine on my pc, but on my iPad and iPhone it completely disappears.
This is what it looks like from my iPad. @Freak
0C68F8E1-93F6-477F-8DEB-057AC72EA17A.jpeg

B0694558-0575-4460-8ED8-E423A21E1BD5.jpeg
I’m trying to post another one using the video tab from the menu tab to see if that works differently.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

View attachment 327301
I’m trying to post another one using the video tab from the menu tab to see if that works differently.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Nope, still the same.
It’s a pity that it doesn’t work on iPad or iPhone because TikTok is huge and gaining ground on YouTube.
Wish we were able to post it from our downloads instead of a link, but that might not work either.

Nope, still the same.
It’s a pity that it doesn’t work on iPad or iPhone because TikTok is huge and gaining ground on YouTube.
Wish we were able to post it from our downloads instead of a link, but that might not work either.
Works fine on my Android... :cool:

What kind do you have?
Amazon Fire -- works on my laptop too -- I posted a few in the Endzone (95s golf thread} copy link and pasted in media tab couple posters there said they cant see tik tok stuff though

Reactions: MAD
There appears to be an issue with ios and tiktok embeds. I have some upgrades planned this spring that will hopefully fix some of these issues.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back