Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

It's the Deep State at work! Can you tell me where it's located?☺
I know Georgia was one. I think Wisconsin and one more for sure that there was video of trash bags being brought out from hidden areas before they were finished “counting”.

They did happen but I can’t prove it now. Videos have been removed.
Those videos were taken over the course of a couple of minutes within a day of 1440 minutes. There was never video of it happening in a sustained fashion. Thorough audits in some states don't support your fringe theory. Staunch, high level conservatives, who have seen the same videos as you have stated the exact opposite of your claims. Hey look, Biden is a POS that should be nowhere near the White House. That doesn't change the fact he beat your boy fair and square, and your boy doesn't need to be anywhere near the White House either. You should be more worried about our choices than wanting Trump in the White House

What you probably saw was a video that showed a trash bag and someone lied to you and told you it was full of ballots and you probably never even questioned it because you wanted to believe it.
Do you seriously believe that Biden got 81 million votes in a place like the United States of America After telling everyone he’s going to take our guns and only leave us with shotguns to defend ourselves?

Those videos were taken over the course of a couple of minutes within a day of 1440 minutes. There was never video of it happening in a sustained fashion. Thorough audits in some states don't support your fringe theory. Staunch, high level conservatives, who have seen the same videos as you have stated the exact opposite of your claims. Hey look, Biden is a POS that should be nowhere near the White House. That doesn't change the fact he beat your boy fair and square, and your boy doesn't need to be anywhere near the White House either. You should be more worried about our choices than wanting Trump in the White House
I don’t care who’s in the White House as long as he stands up for what America was built on

Reactions: VolinWayne
Your good with these childish comebacks but how about sticking to the subject matter and respond to what I said. Personal attacks are no fun to me via internet.
I highly doubt a child would ask you about your afternoon nap. It's that thin skin thing about you

I highly doubt a child would ask you about your afternoon nap. It's that thin skin thing about you
Pot calling the kettle black. I haven’t taken any personal attacks at you but yet it’s YOU calling me thin skinned? It’s entertaining to me to see you hide behind a keyboard being 10 foot tall and all. 😉. Scary man you are

I don’t care who’s in the White House as long as he stands up for what America was built on
Trump stood for himself. There's nothing about his life before he was POTUS that emits patriotism. He's always been about short term results and the instant results of a transaction.
Trump thinks there are only 2 possible outcomes of a transaction: 1 winner and 1 loser. He doesn't understand integrated policy where there are always more than 2 possible outcomes. His economic policy was flawed in that manner

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Trump stood for himself. There's nothing about his life before he was POTUS that emits patriotism. He's always been about short term results and the instant results of a transaction.
Trump thinks there are only 2 possible outcomes of a transaction: 1 winner and 1 loser. He doesn't understand integrated policy where there are always more than 2 possible outcomes. His economic policy was flawed in that manner
That’s the kind of remark that forces me to defend him. He wasn’t
all about himself. The man didn’t take a dime for his service! Are you kidding me? He donated every penny to American Vets! But you call him selfish. 🤦‍♂️

Now I’m not saying he was perfect. But I am saying he wasn’t about himself because HE gained nothing.

Pot calling the kettle black. I haven’t taken any personal attacks at you but yet it’s YOU calling me thin skinned? It’s entertaining to me to see you hide behind a keyboard being 10 foot tall and all. 😉. Scary man you are
I haven't posted anything insinuating you should be scared. You're scrambling rather ineffectively.

That’s the kind of remark that forces me to defend him. He wasn’t
all about himself. The man didn’t take a dime for his service! Are you kidding me? He donated every penny to American Vets! But you call him selfish. 🤦‍♂️

Now I’m not saying he was perfect. But I am saying he wasn’t about himself because HE gained nothing.
Apparently you don't pay attention. Trump tallied more revenue at Mar-A- Lego in his four years as President than he ever did before he was President. He didn't divest from any of his properties after being elected

Do you seriously believe that Biden got 81 million votes in a place like the United States of America After telling everyone he’s going to take our guns and only leave us with shotguns to defend ourselves?

I do.

It's only VERY slightly less mind boggling than Trump getting 74m.

Reactions: clarksvol00
To be specific, it was over 81 million... and yes, that is exactly what happened because that train wreck's opponent was Donald Trump.
Yep, 81 million pulled the lever for a vegetable because they wouldn’t/couldn’t pull it for an orange skunk cabbage. Sad commentary on the caliber of folks that are the choices these days. Biden, Trump, Ted Cruz, AOC, Omar, Bozo Boebert, Klan Mom Green, Tommy Tuberville, Herschel Freaking Walker (with the IQ of a chia pet). These are the best we’ve got? Really?

Well, you’ve already proven several times over your lack common sense. So I don’t doubt that

It's strange that you feel like you have the high ground about the record number of votes for Biden when Trump set the record for the second most votes ever. The cognitive dissonance is dizzying.

VN Store

Back