Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Cholly, the car is in exactly the same place and position, in both pictures. Look at the space between the car door and the box. Exactly the same. The two women are wearing exactly the same clothes and accessories in both pictures. Anybody can change the date shown. It certainly looks like this so-called evidence of voter fraud is a fraud.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son

Reactions: StarRaider
An old Sasquatch caught lurking near post office with mail-in ballot provided by low down Democrats. That is just wrong.
RS15324_152533219-scr.jpg

All this time I thought you were a well groomed metrosexual.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Arizona Representative Walter Blackman says that they need to move forward with HB2289, based on what Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht presented today. Blackman previously opposed the bill.

The bill would make elections in Arizona one day, one vote, paper ballots, drop box restrictions and would overall make the elections much more secure.

Reactions: whodeycin85
The bill would make elections in Arizona one day, one vote, paper ballots, drop box restrictions and would overall make the elections much more secure.
Pffft .... Republicans would still call the system rigged whenever they lose an election.

... and why would providing the option of pre-Election Day, in-person voting, make an election less secure? Only 5 states (Alabama, Connecticut, Mississippi, Missouri and New Hampshire) don't currently have that option available to voters.

The objective there, is to reduce overall voter participation in elections. There is no reason as to why in-person early voting would lead to more fraud, if election officials are following the same protocol as in-person, Election Day voting.

Pffft .... Republicans would still call the system rigged whenever they lose an election.

... and why would providing the option of pre-Election Day, in-person voting, make an election less secure? Only 5 states (Alabama, Connecticut, Mississippi, Missouri and New Hampshire) don't currently have that option available to voters.

The objective there, is to reduce overall voter participation in elections. There is no reason as to why in-person early voting would lead to more fraud, if election officials are following the same protocol as in-person, Election Day voting.

I think the idea is that the opportunites to cheat are somewhat limited if there is a smaller window of time to do it in. I mean how many ballots can a mule traffic in one single day....personally I would love to see election day become a national holiday.

Reactions: SlingBlayde
I don't understand Repubs in this whole voting fraud thing. You've had almost 2 years now and I believe the only proven cases are 2 people in Pennsylvania who illegally cast ballots and they were Repubs. There was one in Texas, also a Repub voting illegally.

Now I see Pillow Boy claiming there were 10,000 illegal votes in Wyoming. But that is as Repub a state as there is. So is this Repub on Repub voting fraud? Why?

I guess when there are no Dems to hate, Repubs will just hate each other.

I think the idea is that the opportunites to cheat are somewhat limited if there is a smaller window of time to do it in. I mean how many ballots can a mule traffic in one single day....personally I would love to see election day become a national holiday.
We aren't talking about ballots being deposited in drop box locations. We are talking about restricting pre-Election Day, in-person voting inside of precincts. As long as election officials in voting precincts follow the same electoral protocol during the early voting period as they would follow on Election Day, then there is no reason that having an early voting period would lead to an increase in voter fraud. All but 5 states do have an in-person, pre-Election Day voting period. There is zero evidence to support any claim that it has ever led to an increase in illicit election activity. The "idea there" is a transparent effort to reduce the overall number of votes being cast, which Republicans invariably believe enhances their chances of winning any given election.

Last edited:
We aren't talking about ballots being deposited in drop box locations. We are talking about pre-Election Day, in-person voting. As long as election officials in voting precincts follow the same electoral protocol during the early voting period as they would follow on Election Day, then there is no reason that having an early voting period would lead to an increase in voter fraud. All but 5 states do have an in-person, pre-Election Day voting period. There is zero evidence to support any claim that it has ever led to an increase in illicit election activity. The "idea there" is a transparent effort to reduce the overall number of votes being cast, which Republicans invariably believe enhances their chances of winning any given election.

So you have nothing to say about the mules and ballot harvesting that has now been proven using the same exact method that the FBI used to locate and incarcerate 100s of people who who breached the Capitol on Jan 6. At this point even 55% of African Americans say there was fraud in the 2020 election. Just keep putting your head in the sand BowlBrother85. Your hero is winning everyday (if destroying America is considered winning) ....you should be so proud of yourself

So you have nothing to say about the mules and ballot harvesting that has now been proven using the same exact method that the FBI used to locate and incarcerate 100s of people who who breached the Capitol on Jan 6. At this point even 55% of African Americans say there was fraud in the 2020 election. Just keep putting your head in the sand BowlBrother85. Your hero is winning everyday (if destroying America is considered winning) ....you should be so proud of yourself
1) Republicans in Arizona are trying to eliminate in-person, early voting periods, where votes are cast inside of voting precincts .... not by way of drop boxes. The only reason there could possibly be for that, is to reduce overall voter participation, because Republicans believe that will always work to their advantage.

2) Regardless of what your latest, far-right source claims, that has not been proven any more than your Cyber Ninjas were able to prove that widespread, systemic voter fraud occurred in Maricopa County, despite a 5 month long, partisan investigation.

3) You continue to live in a fantasy land. Trump wasn't cheated. He lost a free and fair election, with established results that have withstood 18 months of intense and hyper-partisan, Republican scrutiny.

I don't understand Repubs in this whole voting fraud thing. You've had almost 2 years now and I believe the only proven cases are 2 people in Pennsylvania who illegally cast ballots and they were Repubs. There was one in Texas, also a Repub voting illegally.

Now I see Pillow Boy claiming there were 10,000 illegal votes in Wyoming. But that is as Repub a state as there is. So is this Repub on Repub voting fraud? Why?

I guess when there are no Dems to hate, Repubs will just hate each other.
We have never seen anything like the sour grapes Republicans have shown since Trump lost the 2020 election. This crossed the threshold of absurdity a long time ago.

1) Republicans in Arizona are trying to eliminate in-person, early voting periods, where votes are cast inside of voting precincts .... not by way of drop boxes. The only reason there could possibly be for that, is to reduce overall voter participation, because Republicans believe that will always work to their advantage.

2) Regardless of what your latest, far-right source claims, that has not been proven any more than your Cyber Ninjas were able to prove that widespread, systemic voter fraud occurred in Maricopa County, despite a 5 month long, partisan investigation.

3) You continue to live in a fantasy land. Trump wasn't cheated. He lost a free and fair election, with established results that have withstood 18 months of intense and hyper-partisan, Republican scrutiny.

You still have no comment on the mules?

You still have no comment on the mules?
That allegation is coming from a far-right source which has trafficked in conspiracy theories and misrepresented actions taking place on video. There is no reason to take it seriously. What you are saying has been proven ... has not actually been proven.

That allegation is coming from a far-right source which has trafficked in conspiracy theories and misrepresented actions taking place on video. There is no reason to take it seriously. What you are saying has been proven ... has not actually been proven.

You are pathetic.....the videos and the data they have presented is absolutely undeniable. It's people like you that are destroying America. The person you voted for couldn barely get 15 people to come to a rally. There has never been a President who has been as anti-American as Joe Biden. Nearly every policy he has put into place has put America last and been another step to destroy our country.

VN Store

Back