Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Elk River is a high dollar club in Banner Elk from what I know, but I've never been there. I am about 15 minutes from Banner Elk.
Yeah, not so sure about how high dollar, but definitely highly exclusive. Only 250 members. Nicklaus design. Scenic and demanding layout depending on the tees you play. There are lots of endlessly deep pockets there, but most of those I've met are friendly and engaging. Love both Banner Elk and Boone, although I believe Boone is in Watauga county

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Yeah, not so sure about how high dollar, but definitely highly exclusive. Only 250 members. Nicklaus design. Scenic and demanding layout depending on the tees you play. There are lots of endlessly deep pockets there, but most of those I've met are friendly and engaging. Love both Banner Elk and Boone, although I believe Boone is in Watauga county
Start a friggin thread already

I really don’t believe that you can’t figure this one out. Yes, they generally have tried to suppress Democrat votes, because lower Democrat turnout helps them win. The votes they’re suppressing would be votes for their opposition. That’s as straightforward as it gets, not sure how you got confused

The quote you replied to mocked democrats for claiming republicans aim toward dumb people while democrats fought for the ease of votes for people too dumb to get an id. The stated point was that it appears the democrats need the votes of those people to dumb to get an id. Your reply was that republicans obviously need those votes (of the people too dumb to get an ID) since they work so hard to suppress those votes ( of people to dumb to get an ID).

The quote you replied to mocked democrats for claiming republicans aim toward dumb people while democrats fought for the ease of votes for people too dumb to get an id. The stated point was that it appears the democrats need the votes of those people to dumb to get an id. Your reply was that republicans obviously need those votes to be suppressed (of the people too dumb to get an ID) since they work so hard to suppress those votes ( of people to dumb to get an ID).

FYP with context that should have been obvious to anyone over 7 years old

FYP with context that should have been obvious to anyone over 7 years old
It should have been plain when the point was the Democrats need for dumb votes? Your defense was that republicans don't need those dumb votes, while typing that republicans need the dumb votes they suppressed!I

Hm... That was a sick burn... Wait. If wasn't.

You're digging. Like i said last night, learn to lose. You just look dumb at this point.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It should have been plain when the point was the Democrats need for dumb votes? Your defense was that republicans don't need those dumb votes, while typing that republicans need the dumb votes they suppressed!I

Hm... That was a sick burn... Wait. If wasn't.

You're digging. Like i said last night, learn to lose. You just look dumb at this point.

I’ll slow it down. If the “insult” is that Democrats “need” those votes and are working hard to get them, it’s an idiotic insult given that Republicans are putting more time and energy into those people (and the suppression of their votes) than literally anyone else is.

That’s not voter impersonation and has nothing to do with voter ID laws. This is exactly what I was talking about
The point of the article is the ghost votes and the danger of voter impersonation. Your point has been the low danger of it, and this article shows the danger of it. It's literally millions of votes that just anyone can walk in and pull the lever for.

Voted ID would minimize this danger.

I’ll slow it down. If the “insult” is that Democrats “need” those votes and are working hard to get them, it’s an idiotic insult given that Republicans are putting more time and energy into those people (and the suppression of their votes) than literally anyone else is.
No. The republicans are working hard to keep illegal aliens and dead people from voting in our government. Democrats are importing people to do the jobs Americans don't want to do... Like vote for democrats.

(See? That's what a burn looks like, Einstein.)

Reactions: Rickyvol77
No. The republicans are working hard to keep illegal aliens and dead people from voting in our government. Democrats are importing people to do the jobs Americans don't want to do... Like vote for democrats.

(See? That's what a burn looks like, Einstein.)

OK, let me know how eliminating Citizens Awareness Month in schools is part of "keeping illegal aliens and dead people" from voting, and let me know which party has gotten more overall votes over and over.

Literally no one calls these "burns" anymore, dumbass, and the good ones don't require self-promotion.

OK, let me know how eliminating Citizens Awareness Month in schools is part of "keeping illegal aliens and dead people" from voting, and let me know which party has gotten more overall votes over and over.

Literally no one calls these "burns" anymore, dumbass, and the good ones don't require self-promotion.

You remember that time i told you i wasn't talking about the NC law? Yah, me too, Einstein. [Eyeroll]

The point of the article is the ghost votes and the danger of voter impersonation. Your point has been the low danger of it, and this article shows the danger of it. It's literally millions of votes that just anyone can walk in and pull the lever for.

Voted ID would minimize this danger.

That article doesn't show anything. It says "here are some places where a bunch of people have been incorrectly left on the voter rolls", leaving Republicans to jump to the conclusion that that means (a) no one is checking those voter rolls between then and the next election (obviously incorrect), (b) illegal voters are inspecting the voter rolls, (c) they're noticing who won't be showing up anymore or sending in absentee ballots, (d) they're impersonating those people (in the correct precinct every time, so that there aren't provisional ballots that still wouldn't count), (e) they're all voting Democrat, (f) they're actually impacting an election and (g) there's an explanation for there being absolutely no evidence of this actually happening and definitely not impacting an election, once, such that the biggest documented evidence of voter impersonation going back decades is 24 people.

They're also assuming that voter ID laws would actually change anything, when some kind of illegal voting strategy would be much more likely to rely on absentee ballots or something else with an exponentially higher chance of success than voting illegally in person. It's a fear-based boogeyman based on essentially nothing.

You remember that time i told you i wasn't talking about the NC law? Yah, me too, Einstein. [Eyeroll]

Yeah, it's a nice way of dodging real-world application. If you're going to say Republicans, generally, are trying to nobly protect our elections, then you should probably be able to explain why those actual Republicans don't seem to be doing anything of the sort.

They're trying to keep their power, like just about all politicians do. Feel free to lionize them if you want, but that's what it is.

Tell me more about this Citizen Awareness Month in school. Was this in NC?

VN Store

Back