Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

I expect this thread to die a quick death.

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.gif

Or he's going on what this guy testified. Voter ID coming.

Funny I gave up fb 6 years ago and don't use Google. I saw how corrupted and devisive fb was and said enough. We have people who don't have enough life experience to see they are being manipulated that this is scary.
If you don't think it's a problem with big tech consider this. Lilreb can watch a video on his phone and it shows up as number one video in my YouTube feed on my phone. Why do you think that is?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Funny I gave up fb 6 years ago and don't use Google. I saw how corrupted and devisive fb was and said enough. We have people who don't have enough life experience to see they are being manipulated that this is scary.
If you don't think it's a problem with big tech consider this. Lilreb can watch a video on his phone and it shows up as number one video in my YouTube feed on my phone. Why do you think that is?
Same home IP.

Same people:

Facebook influenced the election? No way a few memes can do anything

Google influenced the election? Totally changed millions of votes! Lock them up!
Trump is a genius...

He actually tweeted their own absurdity and they bought it.
Errr defended it.
I love it.

I live in Georgia. It's pretty much known and understood that Brian Kemp is a crook. The Republicans of course have no interest in doing anything about it and the Democrats don't have the power.

Pretty interesting about that voting machine in Athens.

As I've argued on here many times, if you're going to rig an election what you DON'T do is pay a bunch of illegal aliens to get fake identities and go vote. It's incredibly risky (lots of loose lips and moving parts) and expensive ($10 a vote adds up) and the bang for the buck is quite low (even 1500 illegal voters are unlikely to even come close to making a difference in an election).

If you're going to do voter fraud, you play with the machines (like Kemp may have done) or the absentee ballots (like the GOP did in NC-9).

Nothing to see here:
Report Flags Issues With 24,000 Voter Registrations in Single Florida County
An audit by a right-leaning nonprofit flagged nearly 24,000 voter files in Florida’s Palm Beach County because of issues that include registrations in multiple states, double voting, voting on behalf of the dead, and registrations by “apparent” noncitizens.
“The issues found indicate that efforts at list maintenance over the years have either been lax, inconsistent, ignored or ineffective,” the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) stated in a November report (pdf).
Palm Beach County, where nearly 967,000 voters were registered as of Nov. 1 (pdf), was criticized after the 2018 midterms for failing to complete state-mandated recounts by the deadline.
The county’s then-elections chief, Susan Bucher, was rebuked by a judge for allowing her staff to duplicate improperly completed ballots. By state law, the task can only be entrusted to the canvassing board, which must include a county court judge.

Local activist arrested, charged with illegally voting

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A local activist associated with the Black Lives Matter movement was arrested Wednesday after she was indicted on several counts related to election fraud.

pamela-moses.jpg

Pamela Moses faces 12 counts of illegal registration or voting, one count of falsifying an election document and perjury. Jail records show bond set at $10,000.

According to an indictment returned by a grand jury earlier this month, Moses voted in several elections dating back to 2016 knowing that she was a convicted felon and disqualified from voting. The indictment also alleges she made a false entry on her voter registration information on Sept. 3 this year.

Moses was convicted in 2015 on charges of stalking and harassing a general sessions court judge.

Local activist arrested, charged with illegally voting

VN Store

Back