Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

NC investigators outline ‘unlawful ballot scheme’ in 9th Congressional District

Lisa Britt of Bladen County, who said McCrae Dowless is her stepfather, described in detail his operation to collect and turn in absentee ballots. They included guidance on filling in incomplete ballots and in some cases forging signatures.
Britt, a convicted felon who had previously spoken to investigators, said Dowless cautioned her on details such as how to place stamps when she mailed in absentee ballots.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
If they are guilty, they should be prosecuted. No problem with that. Anybody who monkeys with election results, or illegally votes should be prosecuted. I would say this is the tip of the iceberg for both parties.

@joevol33 says he knows for a fact that illegals vote. Wish he would show it here
I've asked several liberal posters that live here in Georgia to meet me, and I'd show them. How about next time you're in Georgia, we meet up, and I'll introduce you to a few?

The thing that I thought was bad was that our county had a mental retardation hospital (recently closed and patients in state built homes) , and I watched as workers brought in patients, some were drooling and strapped into hospital beds, not even knowing they were in the world. The worker went into the booth and pulled the levers for them.

The center was for people with "intellectual difficulties" and was the largest in the state. At one time there were 1,100 residents. Some were basically vegetables. If you don't think they made a difference in local elections, you are wrong. Our Sheriff had someone on the inside to get out his constituents.

Last edited:
Y’all not have any thoughts on the actual voter fraud in NC?

Investigation and prosecution for all offenders in the north Carolina case.
And for everyone else
Throw the maximum the law allows at anyone who does this sort of thing. All voter fraud should be prosecuted to the maximum.

Clean up how we vote.
Start with required ID to vote

Investigation and prosecution for all offenders in the north Carolina case.
And for everyone else
Throw the maximum the law allows at anyone who does this sort of thing. All voter fraud should be prosecuted to the maximum.

Clean up how we vote.
Start with required ID to vote

Voter ID would have done absolutely nothing to stop this fraud by the Republicans.

That is like the Wall people thinking it will stop drugs, rape, and murder.

Voter ID would have done absolutely nothing to stop this fraud by the Republicans.

You’re probably right IDs would not have stopped it. Ending absentee ballots for everyone except those in service would have.

^^^^ stupid argument^^^^ is like saying background checks to get firearms don’t prevent shootings so why bother doing them.

If someone breaks the law you punish them. It really is that simple.

^^^^ stupid argument^^^^ is like saying background checks to get firearms don’t prevent shootings so why bother doing them.

If someone breaks the law you punish them. It really is that simple.
So you counter the fact that voter id wouldn't have prevented this voter fraud with that. Good job. You don't have to like my analogy or even agree with it but your analogy to voter fraud and background checks is moronic considering you would probably argue Background checks as an infringement on your 2A.

So you counter the fact that voter id wouldn't have prevented this voter fraud with that. Good job. You don't have to like my analogy or even agree with it but your analogy to voter fraud and background checks is moronic considering you would probably argue Background checks as an infringement on your 2A.

And you would be wrong as usual. You think it is moronic because you think that logic should be applied to one but not the other.

Reactions: joevol33
How does requiring ID cause disenfranchisement? If the gov requires ID to vote then the government should provide the ID free of charge.

VN Store

Back