Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

I offered proof of both bigotry and hypocrisy. If no proof I said I would apologize. My offer to you was a voluntary add on to what I extended to Jesus Crush. He immediately changed the ground rules of my offer. You did not. I provided you with one of your posts that covered both

Here you are saying I engage in racism, bigotry and hypocrisy too. Fine. Are you man enough to apologize when you produce no verifying posts? The only person man enough to apologize that I have seen in these here parts is me. To Onelilreb. He wasn’t even man enough to acknowledge it. You Rights don’t know how to be Men. Pu$$ies mostly.
Now I see what you have against Blacks. Dude got your blond girfriend back in high school and you were wearing your best Polo shirt - - you know the one yeah that one the one that makes you look like a pompous a$$

#PointGuard@home
ZFsoKxm.gif

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
You are an immature, petty troll as proven by your last response to my breakdown of your actions.
The LEGEND in the mirror tells it how he wants it to be. My reaction? You don’t get to tell me how I prove the comments I made regarding your bigotry and hypocrisy. Go stroke your ego elsewhere

#PointGuard@home
ZFsoKxm.gif

My pointing up the racism of Polo Shirt in a post to Polo Shirt makes me bigoted in your opinion? You can’t be serious? Judging from other of your posts I suppose you can. You just keep coming up short

My pointing up the racism of Polo Shirt in a post to Polo Shirt makes me bigoted in your opinion? You can’t be serious? Judging from other of your posts I suppose you can. You just keep coming up short
It's full of bigoted stereotypes. But of course, you can't see that, can you?

trailer-park-boys-denver-dispensary-event-5.jpg

It's full of bigoted stereotypes. But of course, you can't see that, can you?

trailer-park-boys-denver-dispensary-event-5.jpg

So now you Compound your ineffectiveness with a childish gif ? That seems to be an effective retort by many on the Right. I suppose it is understandable given each and collectively, all, of your replies don’t pass muster

And you think it’s so effective you repeat it. Joke. Bad joke. LOL

So now you Compound your ineffectiveness with a childish gif ? That seems to be an effective retort by many on the Right. I suppose it is understandable given each and collectively, all, of your replies don’t pass muster

And you think it’s so effective you repeat it. Joke. Bad joke. LOL

I'm keeping it simple so that even you can comprehend it.

Do you need a hug?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The LEGEND in the mirror tells it how he wants it to be. My reaction? You don’t get to tell me how I prove the comments I made regarding your bigotry and hypocrisy. Go stroke your ego elsewhere

Because you can't support it. You've made that quite clear.

And you've also advertised the fact that you are posting for the purpose of response and offense. The hilarious part is that the things you think will offend me as an evangelical Christian are childish caricature stereotypes that prove your bigotry. lol

You are a small, childish, petty and immature old man whose life is sad enough to troll people online that you're not cosmopolitan enough to understand, so you posture here making a fool of yourself. You deserve nothing but contempt and mockery, but instead I give you my pity and prayers.

Good evening and best wishes.

Reactions: 37L1
Because you can't support it. You've made that quite clear.

And you've also advertised the fact that you are posting for the purpose of response and offense. The hilarious part is that the things you think will offend me as an evangelical Christian are childish caricature stereotypes that prove your bigotry. lol

You are a small, childish, petty and immature old man whose life is sad enough to troll people online that you're not cosmopolitan enough to understand, so you posture here making a fool of yourself. You deserve nothing but contempt and mockery, but instead I give you my pity and prayers.

Good evening and best wishes.
How seemingly big of you LEGEND in the mirror. You didn’t beg the Rights to peak at your reply The goodsYou only want them in the Bible thread and on the context of scripture. No go. Thst’ts not what I offered. I repeat you don’t get to decide how I substantiate my claim of you as a bigot and a hypocrite. I should have also added pompous arrogant a$$

Get over yourself. Prepare for those Pearly gates and how you’re going to spin yourself. Here’s a shock for you. You are not the second coming of Jesus. Best get a good back up speech in place

I’m finished with your redundant skirting of points and then deflecting to excuse yourself

Last edited:
How seemingly big of you LEGEND in the mirror. You didn’t beg the Rights to peak at your reply The goodsYou only want them in the Bible thread and on the context of scripture. No go. Thst’ts not what I offered. I repeat you don’t get to decide how I substantiate my claim of you as a bigot and a hypocrite. I should have also added pompous arrogant a$$

Get over yourself. Prepare for those Pearly gates and how you’re going to spin yourself. Here’s a shock for you. You are not the second coming of Jesus. Best get a good back up speech in place

I’m finished with your redundant skirting of points and then deflecting to excuse yourself

Ephesians 2:8

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/court...r-voter-fraud-and-vote-buying-in-mississippi/

According to court documents obtained by local blog Jackson Jambalaya, six people in Madison County, Mississippi have been arrested and served indictments for various charges related to voter fraud.

The report said that Canton, Mississippi Alderwoman Vicki McNeil was indicted for two counts of voter fraud. She is the former police chief of the small town. McNeil is a registered Democrat, according to LexisNexis.

Two non-residents of Canton, Donnell and Jennifer Robinson, were arrested for voting via absentee ballots in the Canton Municipal elections in 2017, though they do not live in the town. Donnell Robinson is also reportedly a convicted felon, and thus ineligible to vote.

“Deputy Canton City Clerk Desma King helped Donnell Robinson submit an absentee ballot when she knew he was ineligible to vote,” according to the report. King, too, has been arrested for her role in the voter fraud scheme.

Sherman Matlock, a convicted felon was indicted for voter fraud and voting by an unqualified person. He was previously found guilt of manslaughter.

Finally, the most heavily charged of the bunch is Canton School Board member Courtney Rainey, who has been charged with 15 crimes related to voter fraud and paying people to vote.

“She allegedly paid Emma Ousley to vote in the Canton municipal elections last year,”the report said. “She tried to get Ousley to ‘change her story’ so she would not get caught. Another indictment charges her with giving a Walmart gift card to Louvenia Brown in exchange for her vote in the same election. She also paid her through the use of ‘flood relief’ for her vote. The indictment charges her with conspiring with Andrew Grant to commit voter fraud.”

Rainey is also a Democrat.

California and Los Angeles County to Remove 1.5 Million Inactive Voters from Voter Rolls – Settle Judicial Watch Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch filed a 2017 federal lawsuit to force the cleanup of voter rolls (Judicial Watch, Inc., et al. v. Dean C. Logan, et al. (No. 2:17-cv-08948)). Judicial Watch sued on its own behalf and on behalf of Wolfgang Kupka, Rhue Guyant, Jerry Griffin, and Delores M. Mars, who are lawfully registered voters in Los Angeles County. Judicial Watch was also joined by Election Integrity Project California, Inc., a public interest group that has long been involved in monitoring California’s voter rolls.

In its lawsuit, Judicial Watch alleged:

• Los Angeles County has more voter registrations on its voter rolls than it has citizens who are old enough to register. Specifically, according to data provided to and published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, Los Angeles County has a registration rate of 112 percent of its adult citizen population.
  • The entire State of California has a registration rate of about 101 percent of its age-eligible citizenry.
  • Eleven of California’s 58 counties have registration rates exceeding 100 percent of the age-eligible citizenry.

VN Store

Back