Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

You may want to go back and read the context of your proof post--specifically the "they" he was responding to, which someone else defined, and which was specifically not ALL brown people, immigrant, or illegal immigrants.

You look more and more dense and desperate to save face as you go along on this. For future reference, learn to discuss and debate without needing to resort to baseless racist/bigot/hypocrite retreats and you'll save yourself this kind of embarrassment.
And you don’t look all that “Jesus” based with many of your posts

You may want to go back and read the context of your proof post--specifically the "they" he was responding to, which someone else defined, and which was specifically not ALL brown people, immigrant, or illegal immigrants.

You look more and more dense and desperate to save face as you go along on this. For future reference, learn to discuss and debate without needing to resort to baseless racist/bigot/hypocrite retreats and you'll save yourself this kind of embarrassment.

Embarrassed? The presented post exhibits bigotry and hypocrisy Mothing embarrassing about pointing them up.

Show you what? Re-read your own posts
Sure. And then teach me what the Bible says I should act like. And what Jesus was like. You like telling me what a good Christian should look like while also claiming your in no position to teach anyone about religion.

Come on over and let's compare Bible. I'll bet you'll be surprised by a lot of it.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Yes he knows the definitions of both false equivalency and denial. But thank you for pointing up your passive aggressiveness

All your posts are in the "did too","did not", "did so", "did not", "you're a butthead/hypocrite/racist", level of discourse. You have no factual basis of support for your position but instead resort to negative labeling and name calling.

How mature of you.

maxresdefault.jpg

All your posts are in the "did too","did not", "did so", "did not", "so you're a butthead/hypocrite/racist", level of discourse. You have no factual basis of support for your position but instead resort to negative labeling and name calling.

How mature of you.

maxresdefault.jpg

I provided you the proof you requested. You deny it is evidence of your bigotry and hypocrisy. How much longer you want to go around and around on this.

I have been trying to post to this thread to note that there appears to be a strong possibility that the outcome of the North Carolina 9th Congressional District election will be invalidated due to ballot tampering ... but the irony of a Republican Party campaign being caught cheating in the era of Trump was just too damn thick. "The system is rigged folks!"

I provided you the proof you requested. You deny it is evidence of your bigotry and hypocrisy. How much longer you want to go around and around on this.
We can go around until you're dizzy and I believe you couldn't tell the difference anyway.

Your "proof" is ridiculous and based on one post using your own pretentious interpretation to fit your twisted mind set. You've got more of your own posts that indicate your own bigotry/racism and hypocrisy. Why don't you use your own advice that you gave to Crush, and re-read your posts for proof of what I just wrote?

You use ridiculous arguments to make your stand on. I must then conclude that you are a ridiculous person based on your posts.

See how this works, using your own petard?

I have been trying to post to this thread to note that there appears to be a strong possibility that the outcome of the North Carolina 9th Congressional District election will be invalidated due to ballot tampering ... but the irony of a Republican Party campaign being caught cheating in the era of Trump was just too damn thick. "The system is rigged folks!"

Both sides cheat and lie. The main point is ballot tampering exists. It doesnt matter in what capacity. It exists. To what extent it has truly influenced many major elections may never be known. Why? I highly doubt every instance has been investigated.

We can go around until you're dizzy and I believe you couldn't tell the difference anyway.

Your "proof" is ridiculous and based on one post using your own pretentious interpretation to fit your twisted mind set. You've got more of your own posts that indicate your own bigotry/racism and hypocrisy. Why don't you use your own advice that you gave to Crush, and re-read your posts for proof of what I just wrote?

You use ridiculous arguments to make your stand on. I must then conclude that you are a ridiculous person based on your posts.

See how this works, using your own petard?

OR, you should re-read your posts to prove what I wrote regarding bigotry and hypocrisy. (descriptive) Your posting attempts at retaliation are infantile. You are a whiny little man with a bowtie. (Name calling) Fitting you picked that avatar

You consider my comments re bigotry and hypocrisy as name calling as opposed to descriptive. Then to prove your distaste for name calling you refer to me as pointhead and a few others. Infantile. Your bigotry and hypocrisy will live on in your heartless little body.

And there it is

Right on cue another empty head proves it.
Sure. And then teach me what the Bible says I should act like. And what Jesus was like. You like telling me what a good Christian should look like while also claiming your in no position to teach anyone about religion.

Come on over and let's compare Bible. I'll bet you'll be surprised by a lot of it.

Right on cue another empty head proves it.

For those who don't follow the post of someone who can't quote, it's a post where I told Luther he thinks far too much of his own opinions.

lulz. Now come on over to the Bible thread and tell me what Jesus looks like. You're in for a ride. I'll show you some Jesus quotes where Jesus said the same in much harsher terms.

You should know when to stop digging and just wear the foolishness you've already proven. Don't heap foolish on foolish to constantly remind everyone.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
For those who don't follow the post of someone who can't quote, it's a post where I told Luther he thinks far too much of his own opinions.

lulz. Now come on over to the Bible thread and tell me what Jesus looks like. You're in for a ride. I'll show you some Jesus quotes where Jesus said the same in much harsher terms.

You should know when to stop digging and just wear the foolishness you've already proven. Don't heap foolish on foolish to constantly remind everyone.

You know what Jesus looks like? Revisionists took words from 2018 years ago and changed names and appearances to suit their needs. Time? 36 or so AD Place? Mid East. You think mid eastern names were Joseph. Mary, Peter, Paul, Matthew? You think a 36 year old Jesus looked like a fair skinned man with light reddish brown hair/beard? Real Mid eastern names? Abduhl. Mohamad. Skin? Medium dark brown. Hair Color? Jet black. No WASPS in the mid east in 36AD. Oh yeah. A revised calendar too. The man you worship looked a lot more like a Muslim than a WASP. Is that a bad thing? Only to revisionist Bigots and hypocrits

You've pushed your way back into a conversation you bailed out by attempting to change ground rules. I'll grant you seem smarter than 37L1 but you're no less bigoted and no less hypocritical

You know what Jesus looks like? Revisionists took words from 2018 years ago and changed names and appearances to suit their needs. Time? 36 or so AD Place? Mid East. You think mid eastern names were Joseph. Mary, Peter, Paul, Matthew? You think a 36 year old Jesus looked like a fair skinned man with light reddish brown hair/beard? Real Mid eastern names? Abduhl. Mohamad. Skin? Medium dark brown. Hair Color? Jet black. No WASPS in the mid east in 36AD. Oh yeah. A revised calendar too. The man you worship looked a lot more like a Muslim than a WASP. Is that a bad thing? Only to revisionist Bigots and hypocrits

You've pushed your way back into a conversation you bailed out by attempting to change ground rules. I'll grant you seem smarter than 37L1 but you're no less bigoted and no less hypocritical

What the heck are you talking about? Your ignorant retreats from yourself look more and more foolish. YOU"RE the one that said my posts don't look like Jesus--i.e. how He would treat people. (Or were you literally claiming they don't look like a 30ish year old 1st Century Jewish man?

You've called me a hypocrite Christian who doesn't act like a Christian is supposed to act. Yet when I ask you to go to scripture and teach me how a Christian is supposed to act, you then claimed that you're in no position to do so. The translation is not that I'm a hypocrite. It's not that I am in discord from Christian scripture. You're problem with me is that I don't act according to your standard.

You're the arrogant bigot.

You've accused my posts of not "looking like Jesus". When I asked you to give examples and go back to scripture to teach me what aspects of Jesus my posts have been in contradiction with, you go on a rabbit trail that falsely accuses me of believing an Americanized image of Jesus. Utterly stupid.

The fact of the matter is that you're not making a scriptural accusation against me. You're accusing me of offending you. You're making yourself the standard.

You're the arrogant bigot. And you think too much of your own opinions.

And PS: To think that I, as a Christian, would automatically be offended at the thought that Jesus would look like a Muslim is a stereotype you created in your own head, not from anything I've said or posted. It's just your expressed bigotry about "what all those Christians must be like".

Easy does it. You’re working yourself into a frenzy. Careful you don’t blow one of those hypocritical gaskets, Jesus

Easy does it. You’re working yourself into a frenzy. Careful you don’t blow one of those hypocritical gaskets, Jesus
You are still being ridiculous as expected.

One of your racists posts, you hypocrite/bigot:

Now I see what you have against Blacks. Dude got your blond girfriend back in high school and you were wearing your best Polo shirt - - you know the one yeah that one the one that makes you look like a pompous a$$

Both sides cheat and lie. The main point is ballot tampering exists. It doesnt matter in what capacity. It exists. To what extent it has truly influenced many major elections may never be known. Why? I highly doubt every instance has been investigated.

LOL it's being investigated now.

Reactions: BartW

VN Store

Back