Post Your Vandy Scores

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Let's see if StoneyCreekVol can repeat as champion. The line for the game is 21.

Tennessee 38
Vandy 10

Vandy will not be able to put together back to back SEC wins. I think our goal posts are safe. :pimp:

How does a person wake up in the morning and deal with the fact that they are a Vandy fan? What was the last good thing to happen to this team? I can't think of anything, in the last 20 years anyway.

I'm still not convinced that the offense is totally back...I'm going to go a bit on the conservative side:

US 24
THEM 13

KnoxKDX you could have a winner there. The trend this year seems to be to go against what everyone else is picking. :idea:

Tennessee 34 - Vandy 13 in a bettors nightmare (a push).

As PF always likes to remind everyone during this part of the season, "They remember what you do in November," I am going to say that we put up atleast 40 against the commies and will give up less than 14.

:moon2: Hey Vandy!! Here's to ya you spoiled lil brats!! LOL
Once again we will own you on the gridiron as The Big Orange Spanks the Commies........ 34-10.... Go Ole Miss and Go Either Kentucky or Ga. Tech... Beat those nasty Dawgs!!

Congats bdbaggins for picking the closest score.

Also, OldSchoolVol hit the nail on the head saying we would score at least 40 and give up less than 10.

VN Store

Back