Post your Small Business Info HERE!

At some point, the pandemic will be in our rear view mirror. The shelter at home, distancing, etc may have been needed but it has been brutal on business. Many here are self employed, small business owners, managers, or work mostly on commissions. Based on a convo with @BowlBrother85 in the Politics forum, I thought a thread where those who've been hardest hit economically could post their business info here and let others know when they're ready for business. This isnt an appeal for donations. This is to announce we're ready to get back on our feet.

Let's do what we can to support these folks as a Vol family.

Best wishes.
Hey, thank you for creating this thread. Hopefully we can keep it going long after we get past COVID-19.

I work for a bank as VP of Merchant Services. If anyone needs a merchant account to accept credit cards I can offer:

Interchange Plus 0.15% and $0.10 per item. Free Virtual terminal setup and no virtual terminal fees until Oct ($10/ month).

$7.50 monthly fee and $12.00 monthly PCI Fee apply.

You do NOT need to bank with us. We can deposit anywhere.

If I can help please let me know.

Everyone, thanks so much for your orders. All the orders up to now will be going out today! All the cookies are in the oven as I speak and the chocolate is setting on the cake pops. I'll be taking them out to ship in the next couple hours

EDIT: between the several VN orders and the regular orders from local customers my wife had to call in the backup (me) to get everything done!
Got my stuff today. Everything was perfect but the alfajores did not travel well for some reason. I am not mad they just broke apart. I ate them anyway and they are were killer.
Just giving you and the wife a heads up.

Once again I am happy with the purchase. It could be UPS's fault.

Your wife makes some killer food!

Update

Cake Popsicle = Amazing
Cookie Sandwich = Amazing and Huge. Had to eat half at a time

Thumbs up and highly recommend.

Last edited:
Hey all, message from the wife- she wants to say THANK YOU to all that have ordered and that she hopes everything arrived safe and tasty.

From me, thank you as well, because it's always fun seeing her face light up when the little order notification pops up on her phone!

Hey all, message from the wife- she wants to say THANK YOU to all that have ordered and that she hopes everything arrived safe and tasty.

From me, thank you as well, because it's always fun seeing her face light up when the little order notification pops up on her phone!

I'm anxiously awaiting our delivery.

Got my stuff today. Everything was perfect but the alfajores did not travel well for some reason. I am not mad they just broke apart. I ate them anyway and they are were killer.

Update

Cake Popsicle = Amazing

Thanks for letting me know! We're working on more packaging for the alfajores. They've seemed to be hit or miss on getting there intact so we've got some more materials on order to try to get that worked out.

Thanks for your support!

I am the manager of a quartz countertop company, we have a showroom in LaVergne TN but have partners in every state. If you are looking to build or remodel. Give me a shout

We should have done this thread a ways back. I am an estimator and construction manager for a small company that designs, builds, and installs kitchens, dining rooms, interior millwork and cabinetry, etc., in Universities, Hospitals, restaurants, Hotels, Bars, etc. We do a lot of stone tops. We are throwing a new building up on our site that the owner is leasing back to a stone company that will provide tops to us. But, you'd have to be able to send some guys on occasion to install on site. sometimes we do, sometimes the top guys do. We do work everywhere. Our clients are typically the food service providers like Aramark, and Compass. We also just do straight up Millwork fabrication and install, without the construction aspect.

If you have eaten at MTSU, TTU, APSU, Weber State, Tulane, Vandy Hosp, Hyundai, Kia, American Airlines Arena, Mercedes Stadium, Apricot Lane stores,..well the list is endless, that is our work.

We should have done this thread a ways back. I am an estimator and construction manager for a small company that designs, builds, and installs kitchens, dining rooms, interior millwork and cabinetry, etc., in Universities, Hospitals, restaurants, Hotels, Bars, etc. We do a lot of stone tops. We are throwing a new building up on our site that the owner is leasing back to a stone company that will provide tops to us. But, you'd have to be able to send some guys on occasion to install on site. sometimes we do, sometimes the top guys do. We do work everywhere. Our clients are typically the food service providers like Aramark, and Compass. We also just do straight up Millwork fabrication and install, without the construction aspect.

If you have eaten at MTSU, TTU, APSU, Weber State, Tulane, Vandy Hosp, Hyundai, Kia, American Airlines Arena, Mercedes Stadium, Apricot Lane stores,..well the list is endless, that is our work.
we are the manufacturer, so we sell to the fabricator. We work with fab shops in every state

Update

Cake Popsicle = Amazing

I got a 1/2 cookie. My wife ate everything else.

Random but has anyone ever done business with Taylor Watches?I Ordered sumthin from them while back and having trouble gettin tracking or even a shipping date.Took my $ asap confirmed order but that was it.I Emailed them and got”How soon do u need it”basically.Their website says 2-3 days and I get things are a lil upside down rite now.I was just curious if anyone knew of them or had purchased with them befor that could just put my mind at ease.I assumed when I emailed about a shipping date I’d have gotten sumthin more than”When do u need it”lol..I’ve tried calling etc with no luck.They seem like good people just lil I’ve seen but I don’t know much on them honestly.I just liked a watch they had and ordered it.Thanks for any insight

If you cannot reach them within a reasonable time frame, consider disputing the charge on your credit card. You can always reorder after things open back up. I have a similar situation, except I sent a watch back for service and cannot get updates from anyone on it's whereabouts. Frustrating, but I'm sure it will eventually show up.

If you cannot reach them within a reasonable time frame, consider disputing the charge on your credit card. You can always reorder after things open back up. I have a similar situation, except I sent a watch back for service and cannot get updates from anyone on it's whereabouts. Frustrating, but I'm sure it will eventually show up.
still waiting on a package..going on 4 months..yeah..write that off?.lol ..............they keep sending emails package has arrived..still no tracking to see

Update on wife's business: it's all going well, online sales, custom orders, wholesale, and deliveries are actually crushing regular retail right now, as would be expected. But it's causing her to reexamine the model and it may result in shutting down the retail outlet and working where she can make better profits. The cost of retail is insane- Roanoke City alone eats about $.15 of every $1 a customer gives us, and that's not counting whatever we absorb through rent from the owner.

To make this post a little more fun here are my only 'specialties' at the shop- brownies and lemon bars. 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200502140641159.jpg00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200502140413550_COVER.jpg

Update on wife's business: it's all going well, online sales, custom orders, wholesale, and deliveries are actually crushing regular retail right now, as would be expected. But it's causing her to reexamine the model and it may result in shutting down the retail outlet and working where she can make better profits. The cost of retail is insane- Roanoke City alone eats about $.15 of every $1 a customer gives us, and that's not counting whatever we absorb through rent from the owner.

To make this post a little more fun here are my only 'specialties' at the shop- brownies and lemon bars. View attachment 277209View attachment 277207

Do you all do edibles under the table?

To make this post a little more fun here are my only 'specialties' at the shop- brownies and lemon bars. View attachment 277209View attachment 277207
Just ordered. Accidentally put local shipping though lol. Sent an email letting y’all know. Do whatever you have to do to get it to me, I’m hungry! 😂

Reactions: SmokinBob

Just placed an order brother

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back