Post your Small Business Info HERE!

Wickman

Job 19:25
@TBrown helped me refinance my home loan a while back. He was the absolute best to work with. The guy has more knowledge about finances than just about anybody I know. If you’re in TN (and possibly GA now) hit him up for your refi’s. Marshawn Lynch told y’all to protect your chicken and your mentals. Brown can hook you up with the chickens.

burntorangeVOLffle

Nerd from before it was cool
I'm part owner of www.sideboardgames.com . We buy and sell Magic the Gathering trading cards as well as comic books and vintage toys. On Instagram, we're @sideboard_games
Just launched a T-Shirt site for Comic fans. Plan to have a new design every other month or so.

Read Your Comics - Comic Book & Pop Culture Shirts and Accessories -

For those who feel more comfortable with buying from a place like Etsy I have that too but with limited selection…

Comic Book Inspired Apparel Made 4 Readers & by ReadYourComics

I’m on Instagram @read.your.comics where I mostly post about books and stuff. I will drop new designs there as well.

Fullfillmer

I'm a solo practicing attorney in Nashville. My main areas of practice are:

-Estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, etc.)
-Real estate
-Title services (call me if you're closing on a home or refinancing)
-Business entities (LLCs, Corps, 501c3, etc.)
-Contract review and formation

My office is in East Nashville and you can reach me at 615.879.7714.
How much does title insurance usually cost ? I am dealing with a relo company over here in East Tennessee and they seem to be charging me a lot for it.

Thx

RavinDave

Live to ride. Ride to live.
@GregAmsler I just saw your post from some time ago (have not been in this thread in a while). Do you do any corporate work for entities outside of Tennessee? I am sole owner of a small business I run based in Texas; actually not so small anymore, and I want to get some legal support for making sure I leave the company in proper shape for my heirs/successors when I either a) unexpectedly shuffle off this mortal coil, or b) get the business reorganized to the point I can step back and not be working all the time. I noted your Nashville location and office phone and would be happy to give you a call if you're interested.

GregAmsler

@GregAmsler I just saw your post from some time ago (have not been in this thread in a while). Do you do any corporate work for entities outside of Tennessee? I am sole owner of a small business I run based in Texas; actually not so small anymore, and I want to get some legal support for making sure I leave the company in proper shape for my heirs/successors when I either a) unexpectedly shuffle off this mortal coil, or b) get the business reorganized to the point I can step back and not be working all the time. I noted your Nashville location and office phone and would be happy to give you a call if you're interested.
I’m only licensed in Tennessee.

VN Store