Post Your MSU Scores

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
How much do you think we will win by?

I am going with 27-7.

I feel this might be the only game that Tennessee is favored by 20 point and might cover the spread but I just can not pick them to do that.

UT 24
MSU 7

Hey...that's a good trivia question (although I have no freakiin idea what the answer is)...What % of the time does UT actually cover the spread in games they are favored? I made my prediction so low (17-0) because I heard on WNOX a few days ago that UT has averaged less than 20 pts per game since they wont the title in '98.

:yikes: Heck yea baby,
Rocky Top 56
Mississippi St 12 final

special teams, defense and even the offense scores in this one, Go Vols,

Originally posted by KnoxKDX@Nov 12 2003, 09:15 PM
Hey...that's a good trivia question (although I have no freakiin idea what the answer is)...What % of the time does UT actually cover the spread in games they are favored?  I made my prediction so low (17-0) because I heard on WNOX a few days ago that UT has averaged less than 20 pts per game since they wont the title in '98.

I know our record vs the spread as favorites is not very good. The only two games we have covered at all this year is Florida and Miami.............and maybe Bama (I can't remeber that line)??

---------
StoneyCreekVol I think for us to score that many points the defense and special teams would have to help out. Although this MSU team is pretty bad. I was posting on some Bulldog boards last night and the fans and players have really given up on this team. They really don't seem to have enough motivation to even compete in this game. Lets hope that is the case.

Originally posted by Stoney Creek Vol@Nov 14 2003, 05:31 AM
:yikes: Heck yea baby,
Rocky Top 56
Mississippi St 12 final

special teams, defense and even the offense scores in this one, Go Vols,

DUDE, you were CLOSE!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Congrats Stoney Creek Vol. Nice pick. :worship: :bow: :worship:

VN Store

Back