Post your Kentucky Scores

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Vols are 10 point favorites on the road. What will the final score be in the last UT regular season game?

31-17

Freak, that's a very good pick...I don't know that this one is any better, but I think with our offense firing on all cylinders right now and the defense playing like it is, I'll say :

Us 45
Them 17

52-17

Kentucky is realizing how scholarship reductions affect their team.

10 of those points will be scored in the 4th quarter against our backups.

It won't be like the last two. Vols will get up a couple of scores and then run the mess out of the ball. Not being able to run the ball is eating Fulmer up and he'll do it with Riggs toatin' it. 28-13 Vols

OldSchoolVol congrats on your score pick of 24-7. That was the closest guess. You nailed it!

:clap: :clap: :good: :rocks:

Thanks Freak,
I was more right about that game being a sleeper than the score.

Since VestVol doesn't seem to be an active contributor anymore, and the weekly pick'em contest has dissolved, I would like to request the title of VN Swami be transferred from VestVol to myself. This title will be back up for grabs at the start of the 04 season.

On a side note - How much better did FL v. FSU look on TV than us. I think that we could compete against either of them, but their game made our game look like Jr. High.

Old School you are now VN's Grand Swami. Let me know if you want to change it in any way. I think VestVol and Vol-Star have vanished. :huh: The title is yours, at least until the Bowl Pickem is over. ;)

As for FSU and Florida, that was an unbelievable game! Exciting football??? What's that?

VN Store

Back