Possible transfers...

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
Anyone here think that we might see 2-3 defectors after the season if they aren't utilized like they were told they would be??

i dont know what the recruits were promised, so its hard to speculate. i heard jones was promised to get a look in the QB option package. hes been hurt though.

Who? UT has/will redshirt them. They would lose 1 year of eligibility and 2 years of playing.

Who would transfer? O'Neal? That would end his career. Jones? He's been hurt. Paige? He knew he was going to RS.

Creer? No. Moore? No. Vereen? Maybe but it's highly doubtful.

Chris Walker? No. Donald? No.

the only person i can think of that is probably angry is O'Neal but since he was a JUCO i highly doubt he wants to sit out another year with a transfer.

Vinson is the only guy that would transfer simply because he wanted to play offense and it appears he's going to be a DB

And it's only 3 games into the year... there are possibly 9 left (we play 13 or 12 games?).

Who? UT has/will redshirt them. They would lose 1 year of eligibility and 2 years of playing.

Who would transfer? O'Neal? That would end his career. Jones? He's been hurt. Paige? He knew he was going to RS.

Creer? No. Moore? No. Vereen? Maybe but it's highly doubtful.

Chris Walker? No. Donald? No.

The could go JUCO or D-II and play immediately. I was just speculating anyways.

I really don't see anybody leaving. The team is young anyway. Maybe someone gets unhappy its been going on alot here lately.

They would still lose a year of eligibility.

Trading a year of eligibility would outweigh not playing. Anyone who would transfer would want to play immediately anyway to keep their stock up. No one expected Buttstain from Arky to transfer to USC anyways during the season last year.

Trading a year of eligibility would outweigh not playing. Anyone who would transfer would want to play immediately anyway to keep their stock up. No one expected Buttstain from Arky to transfer to USC anyways during the season last year.

No, not when you can redshirt and still play for 4 years.

Besides, there isn't a logjam of talent at any 1 position where transferring would make sense.

Mustain transferring had more to do with Nutt's inability to keep an OC than anything else.

actually I'd transfer if I was Coker. He should be getting way more touches than he does IMO. Get out of Fulmer's doghouse for good

These guys are competitors, and thank goodness more realistic than a lot of fans. They'll stay and work hard to get better. If anyone leaves, we didn't need'em anyway.

VN Store

Back