Portal list 247

iu

Slim pickens so far

I would be on the look out for Max Johnson which leads to Jake. Its something I said a few months back and has been confirmed by me that it is a real possibility.

I would not be surprised by 3+ additional starters from LSU on top of Ricks jumping. But these will be more like 1 year and done deals.

FYI Ricks is staying in the portal but I would imagine back West or Bama. (idk)

Last edited:
I would be on the look out for Max Johnson which leads to Jake. Its something I said a few months back and has been confirmed by me that it is a real possibility.

I would not be surprised by 3+ additional starters from LSU on top of Ricks jumping. But these will be more like 1 year and done deals.

Real possibility for UT or just to transfer?

I would absolutely love to have both Gibbs and Evans and about 4 o-line and a wr and then the rest on defense.

Yep. A stud running back, 3 or 4 quality offensive lineman, a couple of defensive lineman, and several linebackers. We can’t have Aaron Beasley on the field next year man. He’s so freaking bad.

Real possibility for UT or just to transfer?

A real possibility of transfer. I mentioned a few months back, UT should be working on Jake as he is a recruit. You than recruit Max thru Jake. Jake is either the best TE in the 2022 class or close to it.

The fans have been quite harsh on Max, and from what I was told... Kelly has been contacting Brennan to stay at LSU. That's a crowed space with Howard coming in and Nussimeier.

I just don't see Brad telling his son to stay in that situation.

Reactions: VolMike16
And more to follow!!!! The craziness is just beginning! What happened to us last season very well could happen to one or more schools! It might not be 30+ but wouldn’t be surprised to see 15-20 and at least 8-10 at many of the schools with new coaches!

Yep. A stud running back, 3 or 4 quality offensive lineman, a couple of defensive lineman, and several linebackers. We can’t have Aaron Beasley on the field next year man. He’s so freaking bad.

he can improve ya know, right?

Anyone expecting to build (rebuild) a program through the transfer portal is going to be sorely disappointed.
The portal is plug and play at your weak points tiil your recruits either now or later come thru. It is not to build your program with them it is to be competitive, entice more/better players and then you ween yourself from transfers. Not many freshmen start and are productive day one.

The portal is plug and play at your weak points tiil your recruits either now or later come thru. It is not to build your program with them it is to be competitive, entice more/better players and then you ween yourself from transfers. Not many freshmen start and are productive day one.

The portal is being used now a little different... star players that can go directly to a championship team. Usually it was the guys not getting playing time.

Eli Ricks can play anywhere and start before he gets there, he's in the portal.

I am wondering when these players start to figure out they can do package deals?

That's super funny to me for some reason. :)

Reactions: GVol1966
That's super funny to me for some reason. :)

He's looking (thinking), its not a definite answer as the decision hasn't been made.

Yeah its kind of worded improperly. :D

I just don't see Max sitting around to wait to see which QB gets the nod, he's either the guy or he isn't at this point. Fans have shitted on him big time.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
He's looking (thinking), its not a definite answer as the decision hasn't been made.

Yeah its kind of worded improperly. :D

I just don't see Max sitting around to wait to see which QB gets the nod, he's either the guy or he isn't at this point. Fans have shitted on him big time.
Nah it was fine, broseph.

VN Store

Back