Polyamory becoming legal

Millstone.jpg

Only in your crazy mind does consenting adults making their own life choices equal child rape. Good lord

Davis introduced it at a council meeting last Thursday, reasoning with his fellow councilors that “I don’t feel it’s the place of government to define a family,” he said by phone.

Oh the horror

Your concern about this as a doorway to allow pedophilia rights is ridiculous.

Governments have to do this. Marriage as a legal entity has changed what defined it. As domestic partnerships evolve, so does the law. I think government should not be in the marriage business. That decision is between the people in the marriage and the person who performs the ceremony.

He never said that.

He’s highlighting how the gradual shift in morality never stops.

Did you seriously not understand his point?
This had nothing to do with your made up morality you want the govt to enforce. He equates everything to pedo being made legal. All the time

His point is idiotic. Actually it probably needs a stronger adjective

Only in your crazy mind does consenting adults making their own life choices equal child rape. Good lord

Oh the horror

Children are already being allowed to chose their gender. Why would they not be allowed to decide when they can consent to sex? Ee i ee i o

He never said that.

He’s highlighting how the gradual shift in morality never stops.

Did you seriously not understand his point?
There is a slide of traditional morality (my morality) but children are more protected today than ever before. I think that trend continues and negates the concern.

Yeah clearly wearing a skirt = choosing sexual activity with an abusive adult.

If children aren’t being sexualized, how can they “choose” a gender?

There’s much more of an agenda to the gender choice trend than most people realize. It’s marketing/glorifying/celebrating mental illness IMO.

Anybody with two viable brain cells knows this never ends well for the ones involved . I’d also like to point out that nobody with two viable brain cells gets into a relationship under the same roof with more than one person from the opposite sex . The whole double the pleasure double the fun thing is a lie .

Anybody with two viable brain cells knows this never ends well for the ones involved . I’d also like to point out that nobody with two viable brain cells gets into a relationship under the same roof with more than one person from the opposite sex . The whole double the pleasure double the fun thing is a lie .
Yet marriage has less than 50% success rate. If that's setting the standard...

Reactions: MontyPython
He's allowing people to define their own relationship. Opening instead of shutting.
What's your point? Mine was that it's disingenuous to use that reasoning--asking the government to redefine family bonds because you believe they shouldn't define family bonds. If that were true, you'd think he'd do WTH he wanted to and--if anything--rally to get gov't OUT of family definitions as opposed to expanding it.

Yet marriage has less than 50% success rate. If that's setting the standard...

Then try your luck with two women , you know your wife , double up on her personality and get back to us in a year with the results . 😂

Reactions: ajvol01
What's your point? Mine was that it's disingenuous to use that reasoning--asking the government to redefine family bonds because you believe they shouldn't define family bonds. If that were true, you'd think he'd do WTH he wanted to and--if anything--rally to get gov't OUT of family definitions as opposed to expanding it.
It's because of the intertwined nature of govt and these relationships. Something pushed by the same ones arguing against this. Govt was good then but now it's super close to legalizing child rape according to the op

VN Store

Back