Pollution......we’re all going to die.

I’ve been complaining in multiple threads and derailed a couple so I’ve decided that I should limit my “sky is falling “ complaining to one place.

My most recent rants were triggered by this.

Turns out there's more plastic pollution in the deep ocean than the Great Pacific Garbage Patch

Feel free to contribute or tell me I’m overreacting.
until you eliminate third world sh*thole communist and islamic governments, you will never solve this problem.

This is why the people who call for "carbon credits" or ANY regulations that are gonna jack up the US economy are out of their minds and I will not support them. Like Slice, I believe we should do our part to take care of the planet. Recycle. Don't be wasteful. Use green products when it makes sense to use them....but until the countries of the world collectively say " China and India...we WILL NOT allow products from your country to be imported into ours unless you curb your pollution." We have no business doing ANYTHING like the Paris accords etc that is gonna hurt our economy and cost us trillions and trillions when it is all just pissing in the wind.

It is all just pissing in the wind. This chart is only carbon emissions... plastics, garbage in general, hazardous chemicals, CFCs such as Freon that we eliminated completely 30 years ago ....you name it....these 2 countries manage to pollute as much as ALL of the REST of the WORLD put together in some cases. Others, China by itself pollutes more than us and ALL of Europe combined. These 2 losers absolutely do not give a DAMN about this planet....and prove it every day of every year....yet we continue to buy all of their cheap and cheaply made products. We need to boycott BOTH of them until they clean up their operations. Until then???

I dont wanna hear the shrub huggers talking about change here...and green new deals bullcrap. What we do doesn't matter at all until we stop China and India from their destruction of this planet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201030-002745_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20201030-002745_Reddit.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 8

VN Store

Back