Poll: Will Pruitt coach 2021 Vols this fall?

Poll: Will Pruitt coach 2021 Vols this fall?

• Yes

Votes: 212 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 114 35.3%

• Total voters
Yes or no? Is his flight to California true or speculation? If he's going to assure Henry T, that's a huge clue.
I voted "yes", but that could change. Something new will have to emerge regarding the investigation. At the moment, it doesn't look like the penalties will be severe, even in the worst case scenario. If he was going to be fired simply for poor performance... it would have already been done.

JP is damaged beyond repair. No way he could be successful now. Plus, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had enough of this HC business. They will negotiate a face saving agreement unless the nature of the violations put UT on probation. Then JP is toast unless Saban gets his friend Emmerit to save him.

Pruitt: I want you to fire me and give me the full buy-out.
Admin: If we're going to pay you, you have to sit in the basement and think about what you've done.

I voted yes, but I don't that that his visit to Cali guarantees his return by any means. Mark Richt took a plane to see Jacob Eason and his family before being fired two days later. Bottom line is Pruitt has to keep doing the job until it's no longer his job.

I voted "yes" because it is the dumbest possible move, and we are talking Fulmer and the UTAD after all.

I certainly hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
He will be on the sideline but not sure he’ll be doing much coaching.

Go VOLS

Before today I thought he had about a 15% chance of coming back.
50/50 now.

If UT (the people that matter) really wanted him gone it would have been done. They re causing a lot of short term problems by it being up in the air this long.

VN Store

Back