• Henry To'oto'o

• Khafre Brown

• Trezman Marshall

• Justin Eboigbe

• Kenyatta Watson II

• Owen Pappoe

• Zion Logue

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I voted the same top 5 as everyone else, but I hope and have and have a feeling we could get Crouch. If we finish with the top 5 vote getters we will close with a hugh rush. GBO

Though a clemson lean, for some reason, I think Crouch will be a vol.

Must not of seen his last comments on TN.

He said he didn't know if he could see himself around our players. It seems like our players are used to losing" He wants to be around players that are more like him. He thinks Pruitt would be a good defensive coach for him but didn't think he wants to he around the environment here.

Something like that.

Though a clemson lean, for some reason, I think Crouch will be a vol.

I mean he could be trying to shock the world but this is what he said. You may of read it already but I just sounds like we are a distant 3rd right now. You never know though...I wouldn't count Pruitt out.

Crouch-

"Michigan and Clemson were probably my best two visits and the visits to Tennessee and Florida State were behind them,” Crouch said. “It's not because of the people. I'm looking at the teams. I had a great time on all the visits but I'm looking at how I would fit in. I don't think Florida State is a good fit for me right now but I'm keeping them in it because you never know what could happen. At Florida State and at Tennessee they're going to have to rebuild and I'm not sure how their players are going to be. They've got new coaches and it almost feels like the players are used to losing. They're going to have to change the culture and that's way bigger than football. I want to go somewhere I can plug in and work with guys that are just like me. I liked all the coaches everywhere I went. Coach Woodie at Florida State I really liked. Coach Pruitt is one of my favorite coaches. He is a real peoples' coach. He keeps it real and I could see myself playing for him because he's a good dude. A lot of his former players love him too. I think he's a great linebackers coach but I'm just not sure that whole environment is for me.

“It's really about the best fit for me right now,” he said. “Where do I fit in the most? Where would I develop and grow? Which place is going to give me the best chance of achieving my goals? My dream is to play in the NFL.

“I'm going to take one more official visit,” said Crouch. “I'd like to go see my guys JT Daniels and Amon-Ra St. Brown at USC but I don't know.”

ouch...
1542976222555.jpeg
I mean he could be trying to shock the world but this is what he said. You may of read it already but I just sounds like we are a distant 3rd right now. You never know though...I wouldn't count Pruitt out.

Crouch-

"Michigan and Clemson were probably my best two visits and the visits to Tennessee and Florida State were behind them,” Crouch said. “It's not because of the people. I'm looking at the teams. I had a great time on all the visits but I'm looking at how I would fit in. I don't think Florida State is a good fit for me right now but I'm keeping them in it because you never know what could happen. At Florida State and at Tennessee they're going to have to rebuild and I'm not sure how their players are going to be. They've got new coaches and it almost feels like the players are used to losing. They're going to have to change the culture and that's way bigger than football. I want to go somewhere I can plug in and work with guys that are just like me. I liked all the coaches everywhere I went. Coach Woodie at Florida State I really liked. Coach Pruitt is one of my favorite coaches. He is a real peoples' coach. He keeps it real and I could see myself playing for him because he's a good dude. A lot of his former players love him too. I think he's a great linebackers coach but I'm just not sure that whole environment is for me.

“It's really about the best fit for me right now,” he said. “Where do I fit in the most? Where would I develop and grow? Which place is going to give me the best chance of achieving my goals? My dream is to play in the NFL.

“I'm going to take one more official visit,” said Crouch. “I'd like to go see my guys JT Daniels and Amon-Ra St. Brown at USC but I don't know.”

VN Store

Back