Poll - Who will be POTUS on January 21, 2021

Who will be president of the USA on January 21, 2021?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 76 78.4%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
Bullies are called cowards by the weak because they can't stand up for themselves.

And morons think that because they are - - well morons. Don't feel bad. We've know for a while

"Think of how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are even stupider than that"--George Carlin

Reactions: luthervol
And morons think that because they are - - well morons. Don't feel bad. We've know for a while

"Think of how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are even stupider than that"--George Carlin

Your Carlin joke summarizes you, EL, LG and the other liberal mouth breathers.

Reactions: StarRaider
We should have an inauguration countdown thread, like they do in the football forum.

Just trying to gauge whether people believe these court challenges will be successful.

I think most of the no ID, welfare for life, no bank account, no job Democrats actually voted by mail legitimately so the votes will hold.

Sad day for the working man.

He is a about to be told to stay home and lose everything.

I think most of the no ID, welfare for life, no bank account, no job Democrats actually voted by mail legitimately so the votes will hold.

Sad day for the working man.

He is a about to be told to stay home and lose everything.

Oh, bullspit.

I voted by mail. I am not nor have I ever been on welfare, unemployment or medicaid. I have a job, I pay significant sums in federal income tax. I have several bank accounts and I voted against Trump.

Oh, bullspit.

I voted by mail. I am not nor have I ever been on welfare, unemployment or medicaid. I have a job, I pay significant sums in federal income tax. I have several bank accounts and I voted against Trump.

He’s mad because half the people on welfare vote Republican... it’s embarrassing for “the working man.” Don’t take it personally.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Bullies are called cowards by the weak because they can't stand up for themselves.
Trump is about as thin skinned as anyone I've seen and no one in their right mind could debate it. I don't think Trump is a bully, but I do know he's a coward

Do you normally lower your standards to back a coward?

Reactions: NashVol11
Oh, bullspit.

Absentee is not the same as the mail in option that was done this year.

Absentee is fine.

But the increase in mail in votes were from the no ID crowd this year.

My guess is you are not a first time voter so you arent even the group I am speaking about.

Carry on with your rant though.

He’s mad because half the people on welfare vote Republican... it’s embarrassing for “the working man.” Don’t take it personally.

I am mad that anyone in this country who isnt carrying their weight has a vote.

If you are perpetually on welfare and in and out of jail and cabt even get a state ID, I don't want you voting period.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Absentee is not the same as the mail in option that was done this year.

Absentee is fine.

But the increase in mail in votes were from the no ID crowd this year.

My guess is you are not a first time voter so you arent even the group I am speaking about.

Carry on with your rant though.

I voted by mail and provided no id.

You have to be a citizen to vote by mail. You cannot just request a ballot and have it sent to your address.

I am mad that anyone in this country who isnt carrying their weight has a vote.

If you are perpetually on welfare and in and out of jail and cabt even get a state ID, I don't want you voting period.

Should just be property owners like it’s 1810, right? And then they can argue about how best to screw over the non-voting population. This was well-thought out

Should just be property owners like it’s 1810, right? And then they can argue about how best to screw over the non-voting population. This was well-thought out
Our current path explained

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.

But we’re “not a democracy,” right? That whole “progression” is also an exercise in vague line-drawing; we’ve been selfish from Day 1.
The important part
It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury.

Those are the voters screwing over this country

Electing these

From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury

The important part

Those are the voters screwing over this country

That’s everyone. Rich Republicans vote for lower taxes for the rich, giving themselves money and shifting the tax burden to those with less money; does that not qualify?

That would only be true if we had a revenue problem

But regardless of revenue, the vast majority of voters from both parties are voting to give themselves money. It’s hilarious to suggest that Republicans have some high ground here

But regardless of revenue, the vast majority of voters from both parties are voting to give themselves money. It’s hilarious to suggest that Republicans have some high ground here
I'm not a republican so I don't really care about that argument. I've repeatedly said both parties are absolutely corrupt and wonder why do many support them

You can't say "regardless of revenue" with a straight face. If there was less spending there would be less need for tax dollars to be forcibly removed from hard working citizens. If we limited govt to their constitutionally defined role then taxes would be negligible

Reactions: MG1968
I'm not a republican so I don't really care about that argument. I've repeatedly said both parties are absolutely corrupt and wonder why do many support them

You can't say "regardless of revenue" with a straight face. If there was less spending there would be less need for tax dollars to be forcibly removed from hard working citizens. If we limited govt to their constitutionally defined role then taxes would be negligible

Yeah, taxation is theft, we should all vote libertarian, etc. I’ve heard it, but were you jumping in to support Neocon’s argument that the poor shouldn’t be allowed to vote?

VN Store

Back