Poll: If Barnes Leaves...

If Barnes Leaves, would you welcome back Bruce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't disagree. I think that's the reality of this situation. If I'm the person making the call, I'll release any player on the roster that asks for it. I'd rather they leave the conference though, but I couldn't expect any of the players to remain if Barnes left. Oh...and I'd not let James go to UCLA either. Having said that I'd try to get the players to sit tight and see who the new coach turns out to be before making a decision....well...James anyway.

That's what Fulmer will do, but I doubt Josiah stays. He was adamant that he wanted to group up with Grant, Bone, and Barnes to make a run at the national title and he is about to be 0/3. Bowden and Turner seem like good dudes, but they are both supremely talented and with how often people use the transfer portal now I doubt both of them stick around for Year 1 of yet another rebuild.

That's what Fulmer will do, but I doubt Josiah stays. He was adamant that he wanted to group up with Grant, Bone, and Barnes to make a run at the national title and he is about to be 0/3. Bowden and Turner seem like good dudes, but they are both supremely talented and with how often people use the transfer portal now I doubt both of them stick around for Year 1 of yet another rebuild.

Inevitable. Going to have to clean house and start over. We've had sucky basketball before. No stranger to losing. Gotta suffer a bit to make the good times special.

Doesn't matter. Bruce Almighty will never be hired to coach at Tennessee again. Hell, he's practically unhireable anywhere. Three of his assistant coaches are in deep, deep trouble right now. Auburn is going to hang onto him as long as they ethically can and then he's gone from there too.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back