Poll: Do you wear a mask in stores?

Do you wear a mask in stores?

• Yes

Votes: 112 57.4%
  • No

Votes: 83 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No. A mask effectively prevents most exhaled viruses from escaping, but masks typically do a poor job of protecting the wearer. That is why it is so important for everyone to wear them. One infected person without a mask can and will infect numerous people in the same room who are wearing masks.

EccyqQ9WAAIEx2l

I saw a guy last night eating at a restaurant with disposable gloves labeled "Left" and " Right". I assume he re-uses or maybe washes and re-uses. It makes my head hurt to realize how stupid most of our citizenry has become.

It's interesting what people decide makes other people stupid.

I remember when most people would have thought chaining your ear to your nose was stupid, or getting a sex change, or marrying the same sex. Now it's wearing a mask and gloves during a pandemic thinking it's safe is stupid.

Interesting times.

I remember when most people would have thought chaining your ear to your nose was stupid, or getting a sex change, or marrying the same sex. Now it's wearing a mask and gloves during a pandemic thinking it's safe is stupid.

Interesting times.

nevermind

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

Interesting times.
I believe the point escaped you.

Interesting times.

I still think chaining your any part to your any other part , is stupid . 😂

I still think chaining your any part to your any other part , is stupid . 😂
Lulz.

I believe wearing gloves is useless, AND labeling them R and L is kinda dumb, but it doesn't bother me in the least. If it makes you feel better go for it.

here's a question that apparently almost everyone is afraid to ask,because that would be politically incorrect. But is anyone else is concerned that there's someone or an bunch of someones out there is gonna use the mandate for nefarious purposes? Because i feel that all it does is emboldening bad folks to do bad things.

Of course, what we are seeing is social engineering on a grand scale, for the purpose of achieving higher control of the human population.

Reactions: oz615
Lulz.

I believe wearing gloves is useless, AND labeling them R and L is kinda dumb, but it doesn't bother me in the least. If it makes you feel better go for it.

Now this seems more reasonable. It was the other stuff you added in that original post that was more interesting.

Lulz.

Running a chain from your ear to your nose to me has nothing to do with politics . To each each own . 😊

Running a chain from your ear to your nose to me has nothing to do with politics . To each each own . 😊
Pretty sure anything can be made political, but I didn't know it really mattered while just attempting to make a point.

Yea well I was told yesterday that wearing a mask wasn't political. I'm so confused. Lol.

It’s a personal choice . I personally don’t care who does what as long as someone isn’t trying to force their personal choices on me and demand they be mine . I will give opinions , argue facts , may even give anecdotal experiences , but I will never stop you from making a choice if you are an adult as long as it doesn’t involve me . Experience is and always has been the best teacher .

Some (probably) Trump incel was walking around our grocery store with a mask but defiantly not covering his nose or mouth. I barely even noticed it, except he was staring at me like he was daring me to say something. Then I a saw him later with his Momma

VN Store

Back