Please Tell Me Currie Is NOT in the Bahamas

It was common knowledge. THEY DID NOT CARE. They all protected the Joe Pa gravy train. Currie has to go if he interviews that scumbag. Schiano fits right in up there with Meyer, and that's where he should remain. I have a degree from UT and have been attending games for over 40 years, but I'll find something else to do on Saturdays in the fall if UT is that desperate to win.

It’s one of two things, either he already has his guy locked up or he feels very comfortable he’ll have it done this weekend IMO.

It was common knowledge. THEY DID NOT CARE. They all protected the Joe Pa gravy train. Currie has to go if he interviews that scumbag. Schiano fits right in up there with Meyer, and that's where he should remain. I have a degree from UT and have been attending games for over 40 years, but I'll find something else to do on Saturdays in the fall if UT is that desperate to win.

The program may just collapse...lol. Schiano suits me and a lot of others just fine if he's the man chosen.

Reactions: 2 people
Win at all costs, huh? No moral compass.

Just wait until rival recruiters show up at recruits' houses with this...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/07/12/greg-schiano-tom-bradley-knew-of-jerry-sandusky-abuse-at-penn-state-documents-show/

Last edited:
I've seen a number of people speak of Currie being in the Bahamas, now. I get that people go on vacation, but NOW? Hiring a new head coach for the football program is the very serious business at hand, and that is Currie's job. I hope that the Bahamas is just a cover story, to divert attention from his business travels.

OK he is not in the Bahamas. I lied.

Relax. He can't interview until next week. He will be back in plenty of time to start that.

Can we stop with all the Pa. State nonsense? Sandusky was tight with JoePa. JoePa was the issue....and the man to blame.

If Currie has already hired somebody, I have to believe it is a tier 2 or tier 2.5 coach--meaning not an established P5 winner, and I don't put Campbell or Norvell or Frost in that category.

You really believe this huh?

I've seen a number of people speak of Currie being in the Bahamas, now. I get that people go on vacation, but NOW? Hiring a new head coach for the football program is the very serious business at hand, and that is Currie's job. I hope that the Bahamas is just a cover story, to divert attention from his business travels.

Dude, he’s down there supporting the Men’s Basketball team. You know, like, doing his job and whatnot. Returns tomorrow after Tennessee plays it’s 3rd and final tournament game.

Reactions: 4 people

Troll? You don't realize there are other teams under the AD. Football is King but seeing the bball team is important too.

Reactions: 5 people

Please tell me you aren't this stupid. I'll also accept that you are really good at satire

Reactions: 3 people
Win at all costs, huh? No moral compass.

Just wait until rival recruiters show up at recruits' houses with this...

Greg Schiano, Tom Bradley knew of Jerry Sandusky abuse at Penn State, documents show - The Washington Post

1. The article that has you all in a panic states that Schiano, according to a witness who wasn't there at the time, reported to someone else that he saw something going on with Sandusky and a kid. Said Schiano was white as a ghost. If the report is true, who is to say he didn't also report it to his superior--the head coach? That would be his obligation.

2. Schiano denies it ever happened!

Reactions: 2 people
1. The article that has you all in a panic states that Schiano, according to a witness who wasn't there at the time, reported to someone else that he saw something going on with Sandusky and a kid. Said Schiano was white as a ghost. If the report is true, who is to say he didn't also report it to his superior--the head coach? That would be his obligation.

2. Schiano denies it ever happened!
See. The thing is any decent human being would've gone strait to cops and parents. Some of you are sick.

VN Store

Back