Please support me recovery

xman1102

If this isn't allowed or appropriate, please feel free to kindly remove it.

As I've alluded to a few times around here, I'm a former UT baseball player. I was on the 94 and 95 teams. I bleed orange and always will.

I'm also a RN. My story is in the link, but essentially I have been stricken with Covid. I spent 9 days in the hospital and at one point, my wife started getting my affairs in order in the event I didn't make it. I'm now home, but unable to work and we are unsure at what point that will be. I require continuous oxygen and care from my amazing wife.

Help Covid Stricken Front Line RN, organized by Travis Exum

Please share my story on social media and/or with anyone who's inclined to help me and my family.

Lastly, I've been blessed with season tickets this year when we decided we couldn't spend the money not knowing our future. Someone has blessed us and we are excited! I'll have handicapped seats for me and the wife. I will be at most, if not all games. Come see me and talk some ball.

Go Big Orange!

If this isn't allowed or appropriate, please feel free to kindly remove it.

As I've alluded to a few times around here, I'm a former UT baseball player. I was on the 94 and 95 teams. I bleed orange and always will.

I'm also a RN. My story is in the link, but essentially I have been stricken with Covid. I spent 9 days in the hospital and at one point, my wife started getting my affairs in order in the event I didn't make it. I'm now home, but unable to work and we are unsure at what point that will be. I require continuous oxygen and care from my amazing wife.

Help Covid Stricken Front Line RN, organized by Travis Exum

Please share my story on social media and/or with anyone who's inclined to help me and my family.

Lastly, I've been blessed with season tickets this year when we decided we couldn't spend the money not knowing our future. Someone has blessed us and we are excited! I'll have handicapped seats for me and the wife. I will be at most, if not all games. Come see me and talk some ball.

Go Big Orange!
Done! 😘

VN Store

Back