Please Remember me on Saturday!

smokedawg

For I will be going to my first away game. I have never went and saw Tennessee play somewhere other than home. I'm really excited about going, but there is only one minor problem. It's with a bunch of Bammer fans, and they def. will be sitting in the Bamma section....Im doomed either way, but I will be cheering like crazy for my Vols!

Just remember me, and pray that I come out alive ha-ha

GO VOLS!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Watch yourself when among the toothless nation. They can be nasty at times and they'll be jacked for this game.

I've never had an issue there and have always been with bama fans in their section. There are much worse places to visit

heads up for the whiskey bottles when we win this game....read an article on SI following the Alabama win at Ole Miss....Saban said that the fans throwing bottles at his players was classless and a disgrace to the University, and if thats the way the Ole Miss fans want to represent the University than good on em....He said at Alabama we handle situations differently...I guess he forgot that after the Georgia game fans threw everything but the kitchen sink at the players in the endzone...

For I will be going to my first away game. I have never went and saw Tennessee play somewhere other than home. I'm really excited about going, but there is only one minor problem. It's with a bunch of Bammer fans, and they def. will be sitting in the Bamma section....Im doomed either way, but I will be cheering like crazy for my Vols!

it will be awesome... i love away games.. dont get me wrong i LOVE going to games at Neyland.. but the intensity for away games with the fans is way better. Because the fans actually want to cheer and be loud and stuff.. its a awesome way to meet random vols too!!

Jealous. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.

And I love the new userpic.

Jealous. jealous. Jealous. jealous.

Good for you! Just remember when the games winding down and you are standing up because we are winning and they are sitting with their heads hung low, Just act like you have been there before (possession of dominance) and don’t rub it in until you are safely out of harms way. Now wear that Tennessee Orange proud…

Hope your first away game is better than my first away game at the Swamp. Hope that the outcome is better for the Vols (not 59-20) and that you are treated better. I would never go again to an away game and surely will never go to the swamp again, ever!!!

Go Vols- beat Bama and win out to the SEC Champs!

I personally had a great time when I went down to Tuscaloosa. I tailgated with a group of Bama fans that I didn't even know and the fed me food and drinks until I couldn't stand up.

god speed

Bama fans are actually nicer than Georgia or Florida fans. I think it's because although we hate each other we have mutual respect for each others programs.

VN Store

Back