Please Help

patrick

Are there any other morning sports talk radio programs on in Knoxville besides the sports animal? I have had all I can take from Mickey D. He is a freakin' idiot. I just cant listen to his program anymore.

Thanks for your help.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Don't ask me . . . I've sworn off all local sports talk no matter where I go. 9 times out of 10 it's worthless.

I don't man, I feel ya on that though. I used to listen everyday until every time I heard a stupid comment or joke I threw up a little in my mouth. Wish I could help more. Have you tried anything like Sirrus or any satellite radio might be happier with that anyway

Buy an XM radio. Since I've had mine, I haven't listened to terrestrial radio in over 2 years...

Anything is better than the locals here calling for a new, mid-major NCAA tourney and to boycott the current one.

Anything is better than the locals here calling for a new, mid-major NCAA tourney and to boycott the current one.

:no: :banghead2: :censored: man I think thats about all I can take at this time of the morning. Its official thats the dumbest thing I have heard from them in a while

Are there any other morning sports talk radio programs on in Knoxville besides the sports animal? I have had all I can take from Mickey D. He is a freakin' idiot. I just cant listen to his program anymore.

Thanks for your help.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I went to a local sports radio event to "win" a t-shirt.
They wanted proof that I was a listener.
All I could say was " the morning talk guy is an IDIOT"

They gave me the shirt.

Seems most of these guys are idiots on purpose.

:)

That's exactly what I did

So did I. I actually like Craig Shemon and James Washington in the mornings. Although it seems to be popular on this forum, the ESPN line-up, other than Dan Patrick, is not my cup of tea.

So did I. I actually like Craig Shemon and James Washington in the mornings. Although it seems to be popular on this forum, the ESPN line-up, other than Dan Patrick, is not my cup of tea.

Dan Patrick saves the show. Stewart Scott has went downhill lately. Bring back Rich Eisen

VN Store

Back