Playmakers?

1*sVy3WludhUd9Jbnu7T5KVQ.png

Well I would imagine Jeremy Pruitt, Jim Chaney, and Kevin Sherrer are the ones who make most of the plays.

Reactions: southpaw75
I realize you are probably referring to skill position players, but I would love to see some play makers come from the OL and DL.

Key blocks for OL and TFLs, sacks for DL would be huge and lead to some play making by our skill guys.

Also, some ST players.......................

Reactions: VolinMC
I am hopeful that our young cornerbacks will prosper into elite players in the secondary. Dominick Wood-Anderson is one of our best players on offense.

What happened to Maleik Gray? Tyler "the fastest player on this Tennessee team" Byrd? Physically gifted athletes should have a place on the field.

I am hopeful that our young cornerbacks will prosper into elite players in the secondary. Dominick Wood-Anderson is one of our best players on offense.

What happened to Maleik Gray? Tyler "the fastest player on this Tennessee team" Byrd? Physically gifted athletes should have a place on the field.
Wood Anderson showed me absolutely nothing this past season to make me think he’s one of our best players on offense

Wood Anderson is making the transition. Hope he makes improvement as a blocker. Cc to the sec is a big jump.

Wood Anderson showed me absolutely nothing this past season to make me think he’s one of our best players on offense

He was rarely targeted. JG just never really threw to him. There were multiple games where he was open up the seam. The dude has talent. Hopefully this year everything comes together and we see what he can do.

We dont have many really good playmakers. None of our WRs can really take the top off a defense. None of them are really good route runners or able to just blow by DBs. Calloway, JJ and Palmer have talent. But they need to get open more and stop dropping passes. We need more speed on the outside. I think right now the only real playmaker on offense is Chandler.

VN Store

Back