Playing at TD Ameritrade - Home Runs

Hope I am wrong but we just don't have the pitching to win 4 in a row. Maybe 2 or possibly 3 but not 4.

Like actually make contact?

Yea, we had opportunities and couldn’t get a ball to the outfield.

The pitching performances last night were incredible. I was on the first base side just offset from behind the MSU dugout. Both guys were dealing, and the wind was gusty blowing out. It makes the performances even better if you could feel/see how much it was blowing. I was with a friend, and we talked about guys just needed to get it up in the jet stream but no one could do it except the one late off Simms.

I would guess a big portion of playing in the park has to do with elite pitching and not a whole lot of the park itself unless the wind is blowing in.

Hope I am wrong but we just don't have the pitching to win 4 in a row. Maybe 2 or possibly 3 but not 4.

If you are referring to schedule, Dallas could pitch the 4th game and I guess feasibly the third game since he only threw about 70 pitches.

the umpiring in all of the games I have watched has had more to do with the lack of run production than the stadium. Last night the plate guy gave both pitchers the low strike, high strike and outside strike. Pretty damn tough to hit with that big of a zone.

If a guy who's not hit a home run all season gets one in Omaha, our guys don't have anything to worry about. If Texas hangs a slider, bust the stitches on the ball. If they groove one, bust the stitches on the ball. Most of all, just put it between the lines and not watch strike three.

They adjusted a little today but not nearly enough. Way too many launch angle fly balls that were easily swallowed up by TD Ameritrade.

VN Store

Back