PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds

Nope. After spending some time on Apex going back to this game is almost impossible. Sad. It had potential.

Unfortunately for me, some of my friends have said the same thing regarding Apex. If I turn my Xbox on, I’m playing PUBG, but I definitely understand the frustration from both former and current players, most notably either spending the first minute of the game waiting for a building to completely load in or risk being trapped in an object, which happened to me the other night. Started a squad game, dropped in Hacienda del Patron with only one other squad, our squad ends up winning the gun fight, only to find out I’m stuck in a wall.

Frustrating because this is my favorite game, but I understand why people are leaving.

Unfortunately for me, some of my friends have said the same thing regarding Apex. If I turn my Xbox on, I’m playing PUBG, but I definitely understand the frustration from both former and current players, most notably either spending the first minute of the game waiting for a building to completely load in or risk being trapped in an object, which happened to me the other night. Started a squad game, dropped in Hacienda del Patron with only one other squad, our squad ends up winning the gun fight, only to find out I’m stuck in a wall.

Frustrating because this is my favorite game, but I understand why people are leaving.
I hear ya. Before Apex, PUBG was the only BR game I played or liked. Despite all the flaws. It's a damn shame the dev's aren't more competent.

I hear ya. Before Apex, PUBG was the only BR game I played or liked. Despite all the flaws. It's a damn shame the dev's aren't more competent.

Now that there are four maps out, I wish they’d commit to making it a much cleaner, user-friendly game. I don’t know the correct terminology, but the buildings loading in late and the graphics could use a makeover.

I say user-friendly, but the complexity, (compared to Fortnite, only other BR I’ve played to be fair) make it unique, I guess, such as weapon attachments, vehicles, etc.

Regardless, the pressure is on.

Played for the first time on about 3 months. Seems like they've cleaned it up a bit. Much more smooth.

Just got it for PS4 (free for +)

Two 2nd place finishes in 4 games. Either A, I've gotten better, or B, everyone playing sucks now

VN Store

Back