Players react to firing

If Maurer and Gray and possibly other students were in this (credit card, etc) what can the NCAA or school do to them? I've little compassion for the coaches but I'd hate to see students get roasted for following a coach's suggestion.
Maurer would be a good fit as a community college QB, maybe the intermural flag football team has a QB spot?

If Maurer and Gray and possibly other students were in this (credit card, etc) what can the NCAA or school do to them? I've little compassion for the coaches but I'd hate to see students get roasted for following a coach's suggestion.
ineligibility is a likely possibility if they took money. Not sure what the results of the investigation revealed though. That’s why I said it hurt for Chandler to leave. Gray being held out of the Vandy game was a hint that he may be affected.

Reactions: Remy
ineligibility is a likely possibility if they took money. Not sure what the results of the investigation revealed though. That’s why I said it hurt for Chandler to leave. Gray being held out of the Vandy game was a hint that he may be affected.
Someone claimed shortly after the Vandy game that Gray had already been cleared FWIW.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Transfers got paid i suspect as well as Gray, Maurer, and probably a few others and the Mimms guy would not sign for less money so he Ratted out the other. Kirby he is coming for you!! Wayna maybe but if he did we overpaid. Suspend them all if they took money that they knew was illegal. Now we know why Gray ditched Missigan most likely. He is the only one that really did much of anything!

VN Store

Back