Players from the Portal

It's always possible that a high school athlete gets all caught up in the recruitment hype to find out ,as another post stated,once you're signed,a coach doesn't see or know you after you have arrived.Homesick,lonely,or stuck in a roomful of 4-5 stars,the portal is a lifesaver.A one time only no year wait allowance gives freedom to change.after the one time transfer,every other move should have a one year wait for eligiability.That being said,Coach ,go poach that transfer pool for what you need right now.

Reactions: Orange Raid
They will see some enter soon enough. Only reason they haven’t entered is they want a ring. If they lose the seccg watch them start jumping.
Even if they lose the SECCG they'll still be in the playoff. Be early January before you see them start hitting the portal

We need every defensive player we can possibly get ASAP! The effectiveness of Heup and staff RIGHT NOW with the portal, will have lasting impact on his tenure at UT! This is a GREAT opportunity to upgrade FAST!

Reactions: HeadVol77
Kiffin knows what he’s doing. He can take more from the portal if he loses some to the portal. I believe the number is 5 you can replace via portal and not count towards the 25 limit as long as you lose 5 or more to the portal.

Someone fact check that but pretty sure I read that on here not long ago.
I think they have to hit the portal after Dec 15th to count

Looking at 247 for transfers; there is a stock up/stock down tracker from High School to now. One that intrigues me for Stock up is an FIU OT transfer named Miles Frazier. I don’t see a thread for him, but it’d be worth kicking the tires to fill a distinct need IMO

Reactions: HeadVol77
This is nutsy Me likey. No more waiting years of recruiting classes. Load up quick and ready to play.

Looking at 247 for transfers; there is a stock up/stock down tracker from High School to now. One that intrigues me for Stock up is an FIU OT transfer named Miles Frazier. I don’t see a thread for him, but it’d be worth kicking the tires to fill a distinct need IMO
Been offered by 22 school in the past 24 hours... including FSU, Miami, Ole Miss. Would definitely be worth a look

Transfer Portal is absolutely killing college football and indicative of what society is teaching young minds about the awful "commitment" word.
Well...i see your logic.
However, what do their own coaches do during the off-season if given a better opportunity?

There has to be some opportunity for the student athletes more so than them.

This Thread stated out good and died. Anyone got in news on the Transfer Players?

VN Store

Back