Players and Coaches have to be separated on sideline

Understandable. JG aside,...Pruitt is sacraficing this season and beginning to play his guys.

The movement in the depth chart has more to do with younger guys catching and passing some of the upperclassmen rather than Pruitt throwing the season just to play his guys.

He held on to a RS JR QB longer than many wanted him to because he didnt think Maurer or Shrout was ready.

I'm talking about the O going stale in the 2nd half. If that doesn't happen then they could have scored with UGA and kept the D off the field.

Wouldn’t really call it going stale..... Georgia started to just play the pass and not worry about the run because they knew we could run it on them.

So you follow multiple fans on Twitter and saw it? I just wanna know what happened. Can you post the tweets?

I was watching the field. Ga lady fan beside me said oh ****. And I’m like what and she said fight Looked and saw what looked like Calloway and someone else holding Calbert back and he’s charging at coaches and one is Friend. Thought friend was helping other guy but it was other guy pulling Friend away. Already started when I noticed. It was a bad look.

========================================
So we have a guy, here, claiming to be from Binghampton, who wants to use a poor neighborhood in Memphis to spew his anti-Vol venom. Bogus hypocrites do that. Only bogus hypocrites.

Dude- the poster was asking for a TMZ headline, so I gave him one.

Also, it’s bLinghampton baby!

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
😂. A guy who likes donuts and never should’ve been fired.
question.gif

Reactions: JacketVol
The game is 4 qtrs. Our D has lost two of the three. What are you talking about?[/QU

This aint rec league football. We had chance going into the 4th qt. The offence had 11yards in the 3rd QT. How long did our D stay on the field hoss? We ain't got the depth yet with emphasize on yet.

Reactions: jgasser
This is my biggest concern with this team, not so much last night but over the course of the season. As losses pilr up, this is going to get worse and I dont trust cjp to hold it together, given he doesnt seem to be a good personnel manager.

That and I learned that Bryce Thompson is a liablity and needs to go. I like the fight but he doesnt seem to have the maturity to handle it. Add in the off the field stuff. This dude is going fo cost us games.

Without Bryce Thompson last night, we might have lost by 2-3 more touchdowns....he had at least 5 pass breakups, and 2 of which were perfectly played in the endzone.....He plays extremely well in mtm coverage and tackles well also.....hes got to learn to control his emotions, but I'm not sure cutting perhaps one of our best players is a great idea at this point

Not lying. It was mentioned by more than one sports reporters. Not a good look for a game that had a lot of recruits invited.
Get over it, people. It's a bunch of 18-21 year old dudes in a highly emotional setting. If you have an issue with that sort of "toxic masculinity" you don't remember what it was to be that age. Try watching bowling or pool instead.

Please list this forest of overall improvement. We lost 43-14 to Georgia in Neyland Stadium. They went 8-2 against Tennessee this decade which now gave them the lead in the series. Some of us don't like losing to rivals and don't like how this program has regressed. If you enjoy losing by almost 30 points to our rivals in our home stadium then that's your choice.

I'll admit we looked good halfway thru the 2nd quarter. But there are 4 quarters to a football game and 2 halves. We need a head coach who knows how to teach players to execute all 4 quarters and to recruit players that can now compete with Georgia. I still saw nothing tonight that convinces me that Pruitt is our guy.
It was a depth issue first for the 2nd half slide.
With Maurer there is some hope for a few wins this year compared to last week when most thought we may not win another game this year. So you believe anything less than competing with Georgia for 4 qtrs is a negative. That is a naive and narrow minded opinion you have.

I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.
Did both players lose the fight in true UT fashion?

Not lying. It was mentioned by more than one sports reporters. Not a good look for a game that had a lot of recruits invited.

Yet all these “reporters” have yet to name names or post videos or pictures.

Bunch of crock.

VN Store

Back