Player Punishment

Wireless1

Character is who you are when no one is looking
SInce it appears Plowman has admitted to the UT coaching staff providing mega sized Happy Meals to players and recruits, how will the players that received the extra benefits be punished? If the player accepted a benefit then went elsewhere will they be punished too?

SInce it appears Plowman has admitted to the UT coaching staff providing mega sized Happy Meals to players and recruits, how will the players that received the extra benefits be punished? If the player accepted a benefit then went elsewhere will they be punished too?

I bet Mims won't be punished.....

If they are an active player they probably will be asked to pay back whatever benefits they knowingly accepted and face a suspension of at least a couple games. If they cannot pay back the benefits then they would be suspended indefinitely until the benefits are paid back in full. That’s pretty much what happened to James Wiseman for Memphis Basketball. His family accepted money from Penny Hardaway before he was hired on as head coach but he was deemed a booster at the time so it was an NCAA violation. Wiseman either couldn’t pay back the money or chose not to, so he dropped out and and started prepping for the NBA Draft. I would expect something similar, if not more severe, since the staff involved were actively employed and paying players. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the school got a 1 or 2 year bowl ban, along with scholarship reductions. I’m expecting the worse at this point because nothing ever seems to go our way.

Except none of that really happened. Stuff happened but not that.

So like, gonna fill the bags with Big Mac's and make them eat them all? God, you are cruel.

You left your first sentence incomplete.

probably give it Bama so they can gas up their players new dodge chargers

If a player received money or other substantial benefits, the SEC and NCAA should ban the person from ever playing college football period. If this was enforced, players might refuse if ever offered this punishment.

Reactions: VOLanooga

I’m sure the income wasn’t reported to the IRS.

VN Store

Back