Play of the game (video)

We were at our daughter's house when the botched handoff fumble happened. I was devastated on the way home thinking KY had won.....I could not bear to listen in the car. I ended up watching the 4th qtr again knowing we had won! Yeeeeeahh Baby!

Strike up THE BAND!

Rocky Top on cue!

PRICELESS!!!!!!! GBO!!!!!! 🍊🍊

Glad KY didn't get more creative there.

I was worrying about a throwback pass or reverse action to try and play on over pursuit given the magnitude of the play.

Reactions: LargeOrange1
He also made a huge strain play in stopping that jet sweep. It was going to go for big yards if not for Warrior's effort.

Warrior has really had an impactful second half of the season.
Yeah the one where he ran through the block and made the tackle. Would've been a huge play for them if he hadn't.

Can you find that play and post it, Freak? Believe it might have been the 2nd or 3rd quarter.

Blakely and Bituli said, "Get that weak **** outta here!!!!"
I love how Warrior didn't try to be a hero. He did his job, and took away the pitch man!!! Old-School assignment football!!! BAM!!!!!

Reactions: memtownvol
Warrior is a guy that used to absolutely drive me bonkers. But all of a sudden the light came on for him in the past 4-5 games. His read on that play demonstrates how far he’s come.
So true. Warrior has come a long way this season. I'm happy to see his progress and even happier to think it's because we finally have a coaching staff that can develop and improve the players. For years it has felt like talented players came into the program but never got any better than they were the day they walked into the facility - and sometimes actually got worse.

VN Store

Back