Pitt VS Clemson

Me! Pitt can put up some points and Clemson’s offense is anemic, so I hope it gets out of hand early. If this was at home Clemson might have more of a shot, but without the home field advantage, I don’t see Clemson winning. I’d like to see Clemson fall back some so we can cut them off from stealing some of our recruits like they’ve done the past few years while they’ve been up and we’ve been down.

Pitt can beat Clemson. Looking back at this year, Tennessee has a much more difficult schedule than thought before the season started. Pitt is a serious contender.

The only teams to beat us have mobile QB's. We have GOT to figure that part of our defense out.
A million times this.
seems like running QBs have killed us forever. Doesn’t matter who our coaches or players are.

Don’t care either way. I don’t like either team. If Pitt wins or loses, it doesn’t do jack squat for us. This isn’t the usual Clemson. Pitt may win. But it’s not going to be easy.

Reactions: GulfCoasterVol
Don’t care either way. I don’t like either team. If Pitt wins or loses, it doesn’t do jack squat for us. This isn’t the usual Clemson. Pitt may win. But it’s not going to be easy.
It's at Pitt and Kenny Pickett is one of the top QBS in college football. Pittsburgh .

Reactions: HalfullVol
Pitt can beat Clemson. Looking back at this year, Tennessee has a much more difficult schedule than thought before the season started. Pitt is a serious contender.

The only teams to beat us have mobile QB's. We have GOT to figure that part of our defense out.

As it stands right now, Florida looks like our worst loss to date. Tomorrow's Pitt and Ole Miss games will tell a lot.

Reactions: De La Cloobs

VN Store

Back